Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819203560 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions and Answers. FAQ- First post contains vital information!!!

Default Re: Questions and Answers. FAQ- Reading of the first post is compulsory! Keep up with its updates!

In the future if possible that the dark elfs have the hydra or is impossible cause the engine??

Blackomur89's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Questions and Answers. FAQ- Reading of the first post is compulsory! Keep up with its updates!

Quote Originally Posted by Gork Or Mork View Post
    Does the "Troll country" region have a settlement? Could be on purpose just asking.
    Yes, yes it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Karion View Post
    In the future if possible that the dark elfs have the hydra or is impossible cause the engine??
    It's not impossible it could use the elephant model as a base but the team is very busy and new models won't be coming any time soon, and as far as I know the hydra isn't even planned, but it would be great if someone starts a additional units submod for Call of Warhammer.
    2D artist for Call of Warhammer TW; 2D artist for Westeros TW; 2D artist and researcher for The Ruins of Arnor TATW sub-mod; 2D artist for Warcraft TW.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackomur89 View Post
    Yes, yes it does.

It's not impossible it could use the elephant model as a base but the team is very busy and new models won't be coming any time soon, and as far as I know the hydra isn't even planned, but it would be great if someone starts a additional units submod for Call of Warhammer.
    Where is it? Maybe Im talking about the wrong region. It's the long one right below the high elves province by and borders Night Goblins nothern Karak Ungor I believe. I toggled fow and I see no settlement and I notice it's always rebel ( since theres nothing to siege ).
    "One more question about troll and i became troll myself." - Timorfeys

Blackomur89's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Gork Or Mork View Post
    Where is it? Maybe Im talking about the wrong region. It's the long one right below the high elves province by and borders Night Goblins nothern Karak Ungor I believe. I toggled fow and I see no settlement and I notice it's always rebel ( since theres nothing to siege ).
    There is, just look harder and you will find it, it is a pretty large region.
    2D artist for Call of Warhammer TW; 2D artist for Westeros TW; 2D artist and researcher for The Ruins of Arnor TATW sub-mod; 2D artist for Warcraft TW.

Tiro

Hey, just wondered if you have fixed the Undivided Chaos script for the player yet? I'm meaning if Archaon got correct items and picture. If Krom will spawn now etc.
    Don't really want to replay a fourth time to see that it's not fixed so i'm asking here instead. Would be very happy if someone could answer me.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Blackomur89 View Post
    There is, just look harder and you will find it, it is a pretty large region.
    In that case I challenge you to post a screen of the settlement ( or just the name of the settlement ) for troll country because I looked again and still can't find one. There is Sarls right above and province is Sarls land. Below is Fort Ostrosk which is located in Ostrosk province. I see gold mines and silver mines resources in troll country but no settlement at all.
    "One more question about troll and i became troll myself." - Timorfeys

Is it possible (as an Empire country) to get the other Knight Orders?
    or special units

I want to play a hotseat game as two different chaos factions. I know that there is a script that makes chaos undivided at turn whatever, will that thrash my game? Or is it disabled when a human player plays the chaos faction?
    Our helmets scorch our foreheads
    Our sandals burn our feet

Quote Originally Posted by AL_Dragonblade View Post
    Is it possible (as an Empire country) to get the other Knight Orders?
    or special units
    Custom battle or campaign? I'd think in the campaign if you got your hands on cities with the other chapters in you could recruit them. Haven't tested though.

Also I have a question;

Is there a specific reason why nearly 70 % of all units can't hide?

Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Maias227 View Post
    Custom battle or campaign? I'd think in the campaign if you got your hands on cities with the other chapters in you could recruit them. Haven't tested though.

Also I have a question;

Is there a specific reason why nearly 70 % of all units can't hide?
    You can't recruit them, easily fixed in the EDU if you would like to tho.

I think they wanted some units to have the hide attribute as special, like shadow warriors. To make it more unique.

Anyone know about the Chaos question i posted? Would be really thankful if someone could tell me.

hick09's Avatar Miles

AF
    yes.

Who is able to nominate our mod here, because I have no time to do this?
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1089

+Mr.Crow+'s Avatar VIVERE MILITARE EST

is it possible to do a civil war using an emperial faction?if i wont to do it i'm unable to do it because under my cursor appear a red "X" that stops my action!please answare me....

Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarock View Post
    is it possible to do a civil war using an emperial faction?if i wont to do it i'm unable to do it because under my cursor appear a red "X" that stops my action!please answare me....
    If you go into the EDB file and add diplomats to the recruit pool you can start civil wars. Otherwise it is only wissenland that is able to do so as they got a princess.

+Mr.Crow+'s Avatar VIVERE MILITARE EST

Quote Originally Posted by Action Fighter View Post
    If you go into the EDB file and add diplomats to the recruit pool you can start civil wars. Otherwise it is only wissenland that is able to do so as they got a princess.
    Can you tell me how i can add diplomats in to the EDB file?

Valiant Champion's Avatar Praepositus

Will the meshes and textures for warriorpriest model be added soon?

BETTER PIKES
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...2#post16143112

THE PIKE WARS HAVE BEGUN!

I'm just wondering, does Medieval 2 support upgradable units? Upgradable as in changing the officers in a unit? Like having an Aspiring Champion lead a chaos unit, or have a Sigmarian Warrior Priest for an Empire unit.
    Also do officers affect morale or fighting ability of the unit they're attached to?

Was wondering if you could give a little info on what the next campaign play style will be?

I love the way this mod has turned out and really enjoy playing but was wondering if you plan on making a longer campaign? Less action based and more towards running your faction as a nation like in vanilla. While this may not ba possible for Orcs and Chaos it wold for almost all others.
    "O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that, with it, Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits in Thy mercy."
    Monty Python and the Holy Grail

PSIHOPAT's Avatar Senator

In the future we will have javelin thrower infantry in game ?

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie

Quote Originally Posted by Zaygr View Post
    I'm just wondering, does Medieval 2 support upgradable units? Upgradable as in changing the officers in a unit? Like having an Aspiring Champion lead a chaos unit, or have a Sigmarian Warrior Priest for an Empire unit.
    Also do officers affect morale or fighting ability of the unit they're attached to?
    If you ment special models for generals, yes it is possible, and there already is some in CoWH. I don't know if it is possible to "upgrade" existing general/captain models during campaign, maybe with a script, but I don't know much about it. Some mods have early/late era models for generals, and different recruitable generals.

Generals give major boost to morale, depending theyr stats. Officers I believe give some boost to unit morale, and if they are slain during battle major drop in it. General's can also have special abilities to raise morale, or decreasing it for enemy, etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant Champion View Post
    Will the meshes and textures for warriorpriest model be added soon?
    I was wondering exatly the same

Little question about future units, will DE maybe have sorcerers, or witch elves in the future? And is (I know I asked this before) there any plans for making witch-hunters a battle unit, maybe alongside with inquisitor model?
    Last edited by Kahvipannu; January 18, 2010 at 07:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahvipannu View Post
    If you ment special models for generals, yes it is possible, and there already is some in CoWH. I don't know if it is possible to "upgrade" existing general/captain models during campaign, maybe with a script, but I don't know much about it. Some mods have early/late era models for generals, and different recruitable generals.

Generals give major boost to morale, depending theyr stats. Officers I believe give some boost to unit morale, and if they are slain during battle major drop in it. General's can also have special abilities to raise morale, or decreasing it for enemy, etc..
    Ah, I was meaning individual units, not just the general. Like having a Sigmarian War Priest lead a unit of Empire Swordsmen instead of the current Duelist officer, or a Nob leading a mob of Boyz, or maybe a Witch leading a pack of Dark Elf Corsairs.