Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Preview] High Elves

Default Re: [Preview] High Elves

Quote Originally Posted by King Cow View Post
    Yeoman are there any posts on the russian forums about skavens, Bretonnians and woodelfs?
    NO, but, I conduct working out of these fractions as soon as there will be news, I will inform You.
    Call of Warhammer Total War team leader
    I of the Irish and Russian nationality and I am proud of it

Thankyou so much for this. They are all my favourite factions! I feel inspired to do some help for your mod. Do you need any 2D arts?

Krystoforos's Avatar Biarchus

I hope that you noticed that some of shadow warriors (all? ) are women It's a big step forward. I'm looking for more female units Yeah!!!
    Last edited by Krystoforos; February 04, 2011 at 03:35 PM.

Krystoforos
    Not all, 50\50% men\women ))))

King Cow
    I will remember your words and when it is required to me, I will tell you.
    Call of Warhammer Total War team leader
    I of the Irish and Russian nationality and I am proud of it

Quote Originally Posted by Krystoforos View Post
    I hope that you noticed that some of shadow warriors (all? ) are women It's a big step forward. I'm looking for more female units Yeah!!!
    Yeah, it's kind of cool but probably only possible for elves, other races females rarely, if ever (in case of Dwarfs) go to war.

P.S. I am under impression that some of DE and possibly HE soldiers were already female at the time of 1.4, cause, for example, some of the Reaper crew have lipstick on their lips. But they are elves, so who knows

What I know from Lore, Dark Elves are the only faction which always takes a lot of women in the war (next to the witch warriors also normal spearfighter etc.) .

Other faction have some special women units, like the guard of the everqueen (Highelves) or the sisters of sigmar (Imperium).

But with shadow warriors it fits well, they are more or less all fighters there.
    THANK YOU COW-TEAM FOR THIS FANTASTIC MOD! A DREAM CAME TRUE!
    Sorry for my bad english

One of advantages of COW is its diversity so why not

Actually, dwarf females only fight in defense of their holds, when it is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. They are too important to risk their lifes on the battlefield. The only exception are the Valakryn, warrior-priestess of Valaya who acompany armies as healers and battle surgeons, and also fight when absolutely necesary. (Valaya has two forms as a godess : peaceful, where she is portrayed with tankard of ale in one hand, and dwarfen child in the other, or warrior-defender aspect, where she is portrayed with chainmail over a purple robe, and an axe called Peacegiver.)

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDwarf View Post
    Actually, dwarf females only fight in defense of their holds, when it is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. They are too important to risk their lifes on the battlefield. The only exception are the Valakryn, warrior-priestess of Valaya who acompany armies as healers and battle surgeons, and also fight when absolutely necesary. (Valaya has two forms as a godess : peaceful, where she is portrayed with tankard of ale in one hand, and dwarfen child in the other, or warrior-defender aspect, where she is portrayed with chainmail over a purple robe, and an axe called Peacegiver.)
    I don't stick at dwarf female warriors but it will be nice to see though these the Valakryn Everyting according to lore

Maybe some female merc units?

I am afraid the team is too busy to bother right now, but maybe some of the submoders would be able and willing to do it. It would be cool, of course, but i think that team has more important things to do. That's my guess, but of course, we will only know for sure when they answer.

@ Krystoforus: Most of your pictures are from warhammer online where they just made a female counterpart for almost everyone. This not fit with the lore. Sure some female warriors are in the warhammer world also in the empire, dwarvenarmys and chaos, but they are exceptions.
    THANK YOU COW-TEAM FOR THIS FANTASTIC MOD! A DREAM CAME TRUE!
    Sorry for my bad english

Quote Originally Posted by derdavid View Post
    @ Krystoforus: Most of your pictures are from warhammer online where they just made a female counterpart for almost everyone. This not fit with the lore. Sure some female warriors are in the warhammer world also in the empire, dwarvenarmys and chaos, but they are exceptions.
    "Exceptions" that's the point. I'm not talking about whole female armies. Maybe some mercs, only unique generals or single unit. They should be like cherry on cake

The team discovered how to make weomen like warriors so I think that it won't be very difficulty. However you are right there are other prior targets.
    Last edited by Krystoforos; February 05, 2011 at 07:14 AM.

baz44331's Avatar Ordinarius

I would like to totally update the elves texture wise.

make them look like this
    http://imageshack.us/f/687/screenshot2013apr301003.png/

more like the Miniatures i think.

The best faction

Chariots!!! Always hated those buggers when my friend's high elf army deployed them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123