Thread: Night Goblin Symbols

Blackomur89's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Night Goblin Symbols

I have done some of the banners but I'm running out of ideas....

I have used the "bad moon" symbol, does anyone knows any more symbols that the Night Goblins used?
    2D artist for Call of Warhammer TW; 2D artist for Westeros TW; 2D artist and researcher for The Ruins of Arnor TATW sub-mod; 2D artist for Warcraft TW.

Default Re: Night Goblin Symbols

Some skulls might work, maybe with hoods.

Mushrooms could work, too.

Werebear's Avatar For Mother Russia

randir14's Avatar Ordinarius

Blackomur89's Avatar Campidoctor

Thanks to everyone! :

I'll get back to work.
    2D artist for Call of Warhammer TW; 2D artist for Westeros TW; 2D artist and researcher for The Ruins of Arnor TATW sub-mod; 2D artist for Warcraft TW.

Scipio praeditus's Avatar Decanus

Don't forget the 'red eye', it's the symbol on the staff of the shaman in tito's link, but red of course.
    The 'Red Eye Mountain' tribe was one of the most important Night Goblin tribes.
    "The only question that remained was whether the founders knew the final result of their creation, or if they themselves where the victims of a misunderstanding.
    In the latter case it was the duty of any thinking human, to press himself into the front of this depraved movement, to perhaps still prevent the extreme, in the former case the founders of this peoples disease must have been true devils; for only in the brain of a monster - not of a human - could the plan for an organisation take meaningfull form, whose purpose must lead toward the end result of a collapse of human culture and thus to the desolation of the world.
    In this case only battle remained as a means of final delivery, battle with any weapons that the human mind, intellect and will are able to comprehend, regardless, of whom fate would gift with it's blessing."