Empire vs Chaos

High Elves vs Dark Elves

Chaos vs Kislev

Light vs Darkness

Dwarves vs Greenskins

Intro1

Made by Toboe
    Intro 2
    Last edited by Timorfeys; December 17, 2009 at 03:55 AM.
    CoW (Rage of the Dark Gods)team
    From Russia with love.

Scipio praeditus's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: Video Prewiev

Some very nice videos there.
    Just one thing I would like to comment on:

Having at one time been a High elf player (among others, but yes I am ashamed of it now), I would note that high elf units should not jeer and shout at the enemy (at least not the elite like the swordmasters of hoeth, or what ever they where called).

They are more disciplined than that.
    Last edited by Scipio praeditus; December 15, 2009 at 03:09 AM.
    "The only question that remained was whether the founders knew the final result of their creation, or if they themselves where the victims of a misunderstanding.
    In the latter case it was the duty of any thinking human, to press himself into the front of this depraved movement, to perhaps still prevent the extreme, in the former case the founders of this peoples disease must have been true devils; for only in the brain of a monster - not of a human - could the plan for an organisation take meaningfull form, whose purpose must lead toward the end result of a collapse of human culture and thus to the desolation of the world.
    In this case only battle remained as a means of final delivery, battle with any weapons that the human mind, intellect and will are able to comprehend, regardless, of whom fate would gift with it's blessing."

Arch-hereticK's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

He's right about the elves.

Also I didn't notice an introduction as to how/why the undead were in this war, all the other factions that were shown were mentioned..........................why not the vampire counts?

As much as I like the other videos I got to say, man Toboe your video was great . Music, image, editing was all perfect. Wish there were some more 'epic' models finished like Trolls, Dragons, Giants, ect to use in the videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Scipio praeditus View Post
    Having at one time been a High elf player (among others, but yes I am ashamed of it now), I would note that high elf units should not jeer and shout at the enemy (at least not the elite like the swordmasters of hoeth, or what ever they where called).

They are more disciplined than that.
    I'm not sure if I agree with that. The understanding in the Medieval period is the most elite well trained troops with the greatest disipline would be the ones shouting the loudest. Nothing upsets the enemy more than them knowing that you're sure in the fact you'll make mincemeat out of them. Fluff wise maybe the Elves suit being quiet. I can't really decide.

Otherwise the overall sound quality felt poor. Even being in Russian (I'm assuming) it was terribly recorded. Certainly wouldn't want to game with all the crackling and buzzing going on around me.

Scipio praeditus's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Asgath View Post
    I'm not sure if I agree with that. The understanding in the Medieval period is the most elite well trained troops with the greatest disipline would be the ones shouting the loudest.
    This game is about warhammer, not the middle ages.

Nothing upsets the enemy more than them knowing that you're sure in the fact you'll make mincemeat out of them. Fluff wise maybe the Elves suit being quiet. I can't really decide.
    I don't agree, an entirely calm and quiet army is far more unnerving, the most insecure people are usually the loudest.

Otherwise the overall sound quality felt poor. Even being in Russian (I'm assuming) it was terribly recorded. Certainly wouldn't want to game with all the crackling and buzzing going on around me.
    About the sound quality I fully agree, but what does the sound in these videos have to do with the generic sounds in the game, I doubt they will be replacing the vanilla sounds.
    "The only question that remained was whether the founders knew the final result of their creation, or if they themselves where the victims of a misunderstanding.
    In the latter case it was the duty of any thinking human, to press himself into the front of this depraved movement, to perhaps still prevent the extreme, in the former case the founders of this peoples disease must have been true devils; for only in the brain of a monster - not of a human - could the plan for an organisation take meaningfull form, whose purpose must lead toward the end result of a collapse of human culture and thus to the desolation of the world.
    In this case only battle remained as a means of final delivery, battle with any weapons that the human mind, intellect and will are able to comprehend, regardless, of whom fate would gift with it's blessing."

This game is about warhammer, not the middle ages.
    I don't agree, an entirely calm and quiet army is far more unnerving, the most insecure people are usually the loudest.
    True it isn't about the middle-ages but suspended disbelief is made more effective the more that is realistic, take LotR's for example.
    Being loud on a battlefield is a sure sign of confidence (or at least the bluff of it). It certainly isn't a case of being insecure about yourself. Being a bit of a loudmouth in normal life and in modern culture really isn't relevant to a battlefield.

About the sound quality I fully agree, but what does the sound in these videos have to do with the generic sounds in the game, I doubt they will be replacing the vanilla sounds.
    Some of the sounds appear to me new, for large monsters and various combat sounds are they're pretty horrible.

Default Re: Video Preview

The new intro (Intro 2) is great! Much better than the previous one, which is pretty good enough, wow, dwarf lord, skeletons, Tsar Boris... great to see them all.

I KNOW I've heard the music before, can't for the life of me figure out what it is, though.

Some musics in the videos are from the game Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 1 & 2

Talic's Avatar Libertus

Intro Video 2 should be in next patch as main intro video. It is the best video.

SHREDDER's Avatar Creator CoW, TATW, WF&S

Talic

wake up))) It is already in 1.4.1
    3Dmodeller for Call of Warhammer Third Age With Fire and Sword 2 Hetmanat

Bes
    t Ukrainian site and forum Sich TotalWarS totalwar.fun/board/