Thread: I know its a silly question but..

Default I know its a silly question but..

Hello there, i know its a bit of a silly question but will this mod be in english translation..? As i have seen much of the work is done in other languages so ^^.

Secondly, what will the rough size of the download be? Not really needing specifics but will need to plan how and when to download this with an abyssmally slow internet connection.

Default Re: I know its a silly question but..

I know there will be an english translation but not when, its going to after the initial russian release.
    I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you F___ with me, I'll kill you all.
    - Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Nostalgia aint as good as it used to be

Julianus Flavius's Avatar Campidoctor

I'm considering learning russian! I too have an abysmally slow internet it does suck doesn't it?
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    What have the Romans ever done for us?? apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
    Some of my favourite quotes:
    "Your god has yet to prove himself more merciful than his predecessors" ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'
    "If you choose to do nothing, they will continue to do this again and again, until there is no-one left in the city, no people for this governement to govern"
    ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Yes there will be a translation, but I don't know when

Btw, Welcome to the TWC!
    Last edited by The Holy Pilgrim; December 14, 2009 at 07:39 PM.

Beregond's Avatar TWC boomer

well,some parts will be translated to the date of the release. If fact some things are already translated.
    dunno how many though, I hope I'll be able to finish the most important parts

Citizen

I hope so

Thank you for a awsome greeting ^^. Just curious...what would suggest i do...? Downloading these mods is easily...1-2 gigabytes a piece, and with only a 512kbps connection well, im kind of...up 'sh...te' creek am i not? ^^

randir14's Avatar Ordinarius

It shouldn't be too much of a big deal to play in Russian for awhile, as long as anyone playing is already familiar with how Medieval 2 works.

when is this mod coming out I wanna play it now

Citizen

@Wafomania It will be out before christmas

@azariel123 no problem. I'm sorry about your slow connection speed, that must suck. But I doubt it will be too large. Even if it is as large as you think it'll be, it'll be worth it. This mod looks so amazing!

How sure are you of this? Because before christmas would mean only a week from now until its release...

randir14's Avatar Ordinarius

They say so themselves on their moddb site, the release date says the 25th but if you look in the comments he says "First open release will be before catholic Christmas".
    http://www.moddb.com/mods/call-of-warhammer-total-war
    Last edited by randir14; December 17, 2009 at 12:47 AM.

hick09's Avatar Miles

They say so themselves on their moddb site, the release date says the 25th but if you look in the comments he says "First open release will be before catholic Christmas".
    http://www.moddb.com/mods/call-of-warhammer-total-war
    This isn't our site and we say that it is possible that the release date will 25th, but can appear some circumstances, which can change the date of release.
    But now we are trying to finish our work before 25th. and +-2-3 days. and we must understand that many thinngs will be no in the first release, but after it we will add our features in the patches.

Humakty's Avatar Tiro

OMG ! I... Raaah... But....AAArrghl...Too much pleasure... Call ambulance...Bring new pants too...
    Ten times more numerous, by night and backstabbing.

Senior member of the G.L.I.N..

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by hick09 View Post
    This isn't our site and we say that it is possible that the release date will 25th, but can appear some circumstances, which can change the date of release.
    But now we are trying to finish our work before 25th. and +-2-3 days. and we must understand that many thinngs will be no in the first release, but after it we will add our features in the patches.
    I understand completely. Usually, in every mod there something missing that the team couldn't finish in time.

Don't feel pressured. Just keep up the great work you guys are doing.

yeah take your time.. with less pressure the making of the mod would be smooth