Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A sparta model make by our teammate ninja8181

waitcu's Avatar Civitate

Default A sparta model make by our teammate ninja8181

this model is make by ninja8181 , release in our chinese fourm .
    because he need to take care of his business and his baby born recently .so he had to leave us.
    but he is one of the best skin maker in china . what a pity .
    here i post his works . and send my best wishes to his family

Pillar mod Team

our Zhanguo Total War Sub-fourm
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=72

[Until some confusion about ownership is cleared up, the model is provisionally taken down. Sorry. -Simetrical]
    Last edited by Simetrical; November 11, 2005 at 01:21 PM.

click here to our Three kingdoms : Total War web-page
    I come from China , I love my motherland
    LEADER of Zhanguo mod team
    ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country --John Kennedy
    Chinese Sword, a remarkable and unassailable symbol of ancient Chinese civilization and spirit of his people. It reflects five most essential spirits of every Chinese man: 仁 Ren (benevolence), 义 Yi (righteousness), 礼 Li (principles), 智 Zhi (intelligence) and 信 Xin (trustworthiness).

waitcu's Avatar Civitate

got any question just post here

ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country --John Kennedy
    Chinese Sword, a remarkable and unassailable symbol of ancient Chinese civilization and spirit of his people. It reflects five most essential spirits of every Chinese man: 仁 Ren (benevolence), 义 Yi (righteousness), 礼 Li (principles), 智 Zhi (intelligence) and 信 Xin (trustworthiness).

That's the most beautiful Spartan I've ever seen.

Edit: Misread post. DL'ing now!

oh man what a beuty, but is it possible to enlarge the image?
    Manstein16 This is especially for you and your bill.

Darkragnar's Avatar Member of Ordo Malleus

Thats a Nice cloak on them.
    Member of the House of Marenostrum
    They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say ****, it's raining!

waitcu's Avatar Civitate

just download and play in game . hope you guys can post the sreenshot here hahahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by waitcu
    just download and play in game . hope you guys can post the sreenshot here hahahahahah
    its really a problem for me as i uninstalled the game.

Nice Spartans I like the details in their cloaks! hope you guys make more!

waitcu's Avatar Civitate

you don't need to uninstall the game . just add the unit in your game that will be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by waitcu
    you don't need to uninstall the game . just add the unit in your game that will be ok.
    lol no dude i mean i uninstalled the game because i'm kinda tired of R:TW
    Well anyways i don't want to infest this thread with my pointless requests, but great model

Zuwxiv's Avatar Bear Claus

Amazing work!

Currently worshipping Necrobrit *********** Thought is Quick
    I'm back for the TWCrack

waitcu's Avatar Civitate

actually , in china's RTW fourm got many amazing work , here just a corner of iceberg .

Great work. Those are my new favorite spartans but one problem. when i started the game it crashes cause i think you wrote something wrong in the text files or somethings wrong with cas. If theres nothing wrong can u give me some instructions. sorry for the inconvienence. im pretty sure i put everything where its supppose to be.

Leonidas480bc's Avatar Semisalis

I cant make it work.

that is just breath taking, 2 ? however. if i go to the chinese section looking for skins will the text files that come with it be in chinese text? and is there a way to translate the chinese forum? thanks, -Leon

edit- what is the link to the chinese forums?

Ahh nvm i fixed it. Here was my problem probably yours to Leonidas. The creator up in an extra folder for the cas. and we probably didnt include the folder he did. heres what i did:

This is what he wanted usto put for Descr_model_battle:

type greek_hoplite_spartan01_pylos
    skeleton fs_spearman, fs_swordsman
    indiv_range 40
    texture greek_cities, data/models_unit/SPARTAN01/textures/unit_greek_atg_redspartan.tga
    model_flexi_m data/models_unit/SPARTAN01/unit_greek_atg_redspartan_h.cas, 15
    model_flexi_m data/models_unit/SPARTAN01/unit_greek_atg_redspartan_m.cas, 30
    model_flexi_m data/models_unit/SPARTAN01/unit_greek_atg_redspartan_l.cas, 40
    model_flexi data/models_unit/SPARTAN01/unit_greek_atg_redspartan_vl.cas, max
    model_sprite 60.0, data/sprites/greek_hoplite_spartan_pylos_sprite.spr
    model_tri 400, 0.5f, 0.5f, 0.5f

well i didnt use the SPARTAN01 folder so all i did was take that out of the line and it worked. sorry for the trouble:/

waitcu's Avatar Civitate

hahah, clever boy .

Very nice skin. Sorry about this, but I'm new to using skins. Could someone post a little readme so I can try it out?

waitcu's Avatar Civitate

i think you could find some information here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28

Cheers for posting that waitcu. It is the best Spartan I've seen in ages.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast