Thread: Archer's glossy units vs. skymod1.31. 56Kwarning!!

Default Archer's glossy units vs. skymod1.31. 56Kwarning!!

Ok, I'll start to make some screenshots how gloss effects and my skymod 1.31 works nicely together.
    To remind you, I have a slight modification made to skymod1.31, I'll release the file soon after some testing. It suppose to make the units more colorful, but first i have to investigate if it has any side effects.

Here are some shots my custom battle with my huns...hehe (not BI)

brave german, he needs a medal (or a purple heart soon..)

...Come on you shiny chicken shielded ...ummm....Chicken!!!

NO. I don't care about flaming onager rocks, I'll keep running...I'm a tuffguy!

too much running, I don't feel like running. I'll rather watch you guys run!

Attack! I'm your suicidal general and you Pretiorians better follow what i say!

I wanna be just like the captain. I'll prounce my horsie and I'll look cool!

....and forget about bringing attention to me with my prouncing horse, who i just named Ferrari!

....and our horses became fell in love in first sight.....unfortunately we riders didn't work out as well..

who cares about the damn war, i want to watch the sunset!

I'm too cool and shiny to fight.

....stay on target......aim for the leader

...aim for the centurion dude:

...umm, not that "leader" ...but hey, a kill is a kill...or is he doing some ancient kung-fu?

...yeah, as we said already, we don't care about fire stuff, shoot, we keep running at you :

a said death of a roman soldier. He symbolizes the fall of an empire:

O'brien the Protector's Avatar Lord of the Mannequins

the pic 5th pic o fthe roman general in front of forrest is really cool, perhaps u should submit it for pic of the day ( it doesnt even need editing, as it seems to me most of everyhtign in the pic is needed, althouhg its too bad that theres banners ( although that would be easy to edit out) )?
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )
    -(Under the patronage of the humble, yet all powerful Lord Sephiroth.)-Royal House of the Black Prince

Lord of the Mannequins~Protector of Happiness, Bishop of Liberty, Guard of Hypocracy, Patriarch of Duality,O'briantheProtector(OBP)

Quote Originally Posted by NKIGravedigger
    the pic 5th pic o fthe roman general in front of forrest is really cool, perhaps u should submit it for pic of the day ( it doesnt even need editing, as it seems to me most of everyhtign in the pic is needed, althouhg its too bad that theres banners ( although that would be easy to edit out) )?
    Nahh, I find it sub-par with some cool pictures of the day (battle of gods or the bloody ones for example), plus i like to stay out of competition,
    as i rather look at some other people's work.
    Maybe some others getting some ideas from my pictures or using my skymod.
    This is just one of my many experiments with RTW (gloss effect vs. contrast adjustments) and I figure I post some pictures.

can u make 1.31's night battles alot darker?

Quote Originally Posted by rayzzz
    can u make 1.31's night battles alot darker?
    easily. I might release a special "dark night" edition of that file.

Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    easily. I might release a special "dark night" edition of that file.
    Can we get some first glance if possible please?

I prefer the one with the celtic warrior doing a flip kick/

Quote Originally Posted by fallingstar
    Can we get some first glance if possible please?

I prefer the one with the celtic warrior doing a flip kick/

LOL, I haven't even started yet. Even though it takes me like 10 minutes of editing to make a "night -battle -special" skymod.

......Laziness is the most powerful king of all... :laughing: