Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Dead] This Mod Auto Doubles The Ammunition Straps On All Infantry. Plus Some More Units. Download Inside.

XxGREAT-BRITAINx's Avatar Centenarius
    United Kingdom, Greater Manchester, Stockport, Hazel Grove

Default [Dead] This Mod Auto Doubles The Ammunition Straps On All Infantry. Plus Some More Units. Download Inside.

This MOD basically has done wonderers for this game.

What it does as entailed in the title is add another strap for every single infantry unit and artillery unit along with it!!! amazing I know.

What's so good about this mod you ask!? well it doesn't just change a select few infantry units etc.. it changes any downloaded units datafile :O I know I was amazed too! so you can now download Toon's many examples of such units and enjoy them with the authentic look of the X straps ...

And here are the links.

____DOWNLOAD____

http://www.quickfilepost.com/download.do?get=33366dba5822c12fbc517582246d55c1

http://www.quickfilepost.com/download.do?get=50b8290468fc6be070da5131c128363a

http://www.quickfilepost.com/download.do?get=d25d513f82acfbc38a5a40a380213679

Also rep+ Sir. Digby chicken caesar for this mod along with Ahiga and his associates.

I hope you all enjoy my contribution, as I haven't been making to many in recent months ...

___IMAGES___

http://www.quickfilepost.com/downloa...7673abe3fd8c4b

http://www.quickfilepost.com/downloa...1345271e02b75e

These were basically to show that minor factions units are modded along with downloaded units .

Just for proof lol..

Hope You have fun and most importantly give Sir. Digby and Ahiga rep! and me too if you like haha
    l
    ll O
    ll/X\ <===Cross Straps.
    ll()()
    ...l l...
    Last edited by XxGREAT-BRITAINx; July 16, 2011 at 05:33 PM.

Default Re: I have a mod that all of you will be 100% interested in...

100% Interested
    Nobody expects the Imperial Inquisition

Post it up man!

Shoot coward! You are only going to kill a man!

You should post it anyway, it is good to share your knowledge with community.

NA
    Last edited by XxGREAT-BRITAINx; December 12, 2009 at 11:45 AM.

NA

NA

Past 3, including this post were aquiring and refering research into uploading etc..

NA.
    Last edited by XxGREAT-BRITAINx; December 12, 2009 at 11:46 AM.

Default Re: A Mod That Put's Two Straps On ALL Infantry. Plus Some More Units. Download Inside.

oops meant to edit a previous post.

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Default Re: A Mod That Put's Two Straps On ALL Infantry. Plus Some More Units. Download Inside.

Interesting - Can you summarize how this works so we know what are downloading here?

S-te-Fan's Avatar Primicerius
    Diessen, The Netherlands, Near the belgium border.

what are straps?

Is it possible to add a second drummer to the unit?
    Nobody expects the Imperial Inquisition

Quote Originally Posted by Pdguru View Post
    Interesting - Can you summarize how this works so we know what are downloading here?
    Im also interested
    Im guessing you just renamed the second cross-strap on the model so the two will show simultaneously?
    Nice work
    My Tools, Tutorials and Resources

Was running out of space, so see the full list here!

Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there.- Josh Billings
    The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.- George Orwell

All that this mod basically does is creates a second.. well, ammunition carrier strap onto the other shoulder. if you look at the images you will have a preview of what I mean. It makes the soldiers have the X appearance on them...

like so

l.O <----Head (lol)
    l/X\ <--- Amunition Straps
    l.()
    ..ll.. <--- Boots

Also @Dickenson

Here is a link to

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=258091

So I hope this clears a few questions up. with a nice little art drewing lol../
    Last edited by XxGREAT-BRITAINx; December 12, 2009 at 08:56 PM.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

not to put a dampner on things but this "Cross Strap" Mod has been out for some time by Ahiga and his team!! check out this link??: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=299011

Yep that's it but he and his team failed at putting it into the community effectifelly, that's what I feel atleast, mearly because... where's the link (not counting yours)??? thus I made this, and publiscised it .

Quote Originally Posted by XxGREAT-BRITAINx View Post
    Yep that's it but he and his team failed at putting it into the community effectifelly, that's what I feel atleast, mearly because... where's the link (not counting yours)??? thus I made this, and publiscised it .
    is that in violation of ToS?
    Not to sound like a bummer here, but to my eyes you've taken someone else's work and re-published it. Do you even have permission for this??

Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there.- Josh Billings
    The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.- George Orwell

umm as the mod had sir digby's name onit, and if you read my post correctly, you would see that I said all credit should go to him.. being sir digby chicken caesar, as his name is on the mod files, and as he is well known it is and would be rather obviuos that this splended mod isnt mine.
    Last edited by XxGREAT-BRITAINx; December 15, 2009 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XxGREAT-BRITAINx View Post
    umm as the mod had sir digby's name onit, and if you read my post correctly, you would see that I said all credit should go to him.. being sir digby chicken caesar, as his name is on the mod files, and as he is well known it is would be rather obiuos that the mod isnt mine.
    ok, its clearer now
    It just seems like its your work

ooh no. lol I couldnt even change the colour of the soldiers tunics, nevermind modify them lol....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast