Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34

Thread: 105 pickup lines. The good, the bad and the funny

  1. #1
    Roman_Wolf's Avatar Kei kihei
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    1,819

    Icon7 105 pickup lines. The good, the bad and the funny

    Quote Originally Posted by some site whose name I forgot
    1. I'm a raindrop and I'm falling for you.
    2. Baby, you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet
    3. I must be a Snowflake, becuase I've fallen for you.
    4. I know somebody that thinks they might like you alot. And if i wasnt so shy, I would tell you who it is.
    5. Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?
    6. Are you religious? [Why?] Because you're the answer to my prayers.
    7. Can I lick that film off your teeth?
    8. Can you give me directions...to your heart?
    9. Did they just take you out of the oven? [No, why?] Because you're hot!
    10. Do you have a map? [No, why?] Because I just got lost in your eyes.
    11. Don't be so picky... I wasn't!
    12. Falling for you would be a very short trip.
    13. Hershey factories make millions of kisses a day, but I'm asking for only one.
    14. I suffer from amnesia. Do I come here often?
    15. Is it hot in here or is it just you?
    16. Let's go behind that rock, and get a little boulder.
    17. Oh, I'm sorry, I thought that was a Braille name tag.
    18. Remember me? Oh, that's right, I've met you only in my dreams.
    19. Want to play conductor? You be the engineer and I'll go choo choo.
    20. What do you like for breakfast?
    21. You be the tree, and I'll wrap you like a Koala.
    22. You don't need car keys to drive me crazy.
    23. You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away.
    24. You sure have a great looking tooth.
    25. I wish I were sine squared and you were cosined squared, because together we could be one.
    26. I'm feeling a little off today. Would you like to turn me on?
    27. Do you have a mirror in your pocket? [No, why?] 'Cause I can see me in your pants.
    28. May I have some kisses up here, please.
    29. If a star fell from the sky every time I thought about you, then tonight the sky would be empty.
    30. My love for you is like diarrhea. I just can't hold it in.
    31. Haven't I seen you before? Maybe in my dreams?
    32. If home is where the heart is, then my home is in you.
    33. You must be a magician, because everytime I look at you, everyone else disappears.
    34. You want me. I can smell it.
    35. If you were a drug, I would overdose!
    36. If you gave me a penny for my thoughts I'd have just one penny, because i only think about one thing and that's you.
    37. [Note: for use when someone you know is getting married] Hi, I'm throwing the bachelor/bachelorette party for a friend of mine, and I need a stripper. Interested?
    38. Is your dad a baker? [No. Why?] Cause you have some nice buns.
    39. I don't speak in tongues, but I kiss that way.
    40. If I were to ask you for sex, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?
    41. Do you know what winks and screws like a tiger? [No.] Then wink.
    42. You know, we were born without clothes.
    43. Did the sun come up or did you just smile at me?
    44. Like alcohol to the alcoholic,
    Like chocolate to the chocoholic,
    You are the [name] to the [name]holic.
    (preferabally for use on men/women that have an A or O as the last letter of their first name.)
    45. If I bit my lip would you kiss it better?
    46. Will you read my palm? [I don't see anything.] I didn't expect you to because love is blind.
    47. Did you drop something? [What?] Your conversation, so let's pick it up right here.
    48. Can I have your picture? [Why?] So I can show santa what I want for christmas!
    49. Damn.....your ass is fine! Want to come see mine?
    50. You dropped something. [What?] My jaw.
    51. That's a nice dog/cat/pet. Does it have a phone number?
    52. Do you mind if we share this cab to my house?
    53. Baby, you're sexier than socks on a rooster.
    54. Do you have a band-aid? [Why?] I hurt my knee when I fell for you.
    55. What do you say we play some football? You can have first down!
    56. You're like pizza. Even when you're bad, you're good.
    57. You had better phone the firefighters in advance, cause when you're done with me, we'll be on fire!
    58. Lets make like fabric softener and Snuggle!
    59. Do you believe in love at first sight or do I have to walk by again?
    60. Are you a parking ticket? Cause you got FINE written all over you.
    61. Hi, who's your friend?
    62. Are you an Alien? [No, why?] Because you just abducted my heart.
    63. I lost my teddy bear, can I sleep with you?
    64. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.
    65. Can I borrow your library card? [Why?] Cause I'm checking you out.
    66. Drop an ice cube and say 'Now that we've broken the ice, my name is...'
    67. Are you bored? [No, why?] Because i really want to nail you.
    68. Do you believe in love at first sight or do you want me to walk by again?
    69. Are those astronaunt pants? Cause that ass is out of this world!
    70. Are you sure that you're not a microwave oven? Because, you sure make my heart melt!
    71. Your feet must be tired, because you've been running through my mind all day long.
    72. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.
    73. If I followed you home, would you keep me?
    74. You must be the cause of global warming!
    75. Are you from Tennessee? [No, why?] Because you're the only 10 I see!
    76. What's your sign?
    77. I lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
    78. Nice pants. Can I test the zipper?
    79. Got any raisins? [No.] Then how about a date?
    80. Kiss me if I'm wrong, but isn't your name Guadalupe?
    81. You know what your remind me of? [what?] Lucky Charms, You want to know why? [why?] Because you're magically delicious!
    82. I can read palms. {write your # on their hand} Oh it says your going to call me soon!
    83. So long as we're in the theatre....why don't we get some play?
    84. If you were ice cream and I were hot chocolate I'd pour all my love onto you.
    85. You must be Jamaican, cause you Jamaican me crazy.
    86. Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?
    87. It's my birthday! How about a birthday kiss? "Is it really your birthday?" No, but how about a kiss anyway?
    88. I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you.
    89. Darling, if you were cocaine I'd OVERDOSE!
    90. If you were a wedgie, I'd pick you!
    91. Milk does the body good, but damn how much did you drink?
    92. I lost my virginity... can I have yours?
    93. Do you sleep on your stomach? [yes/no] Can I?
    94. Are your parents retarded? 'cuz DANG your special!
    95. Do you have a quarter? [Why?] I told my boyfriend/girlfriend that I would call him/her when I found someone better.
    96. Whenever I see you my heart races. I hope to win first place.
    97. Do you have a bandage? I hurt my knee when I fell in love with you.
    98. You are like a glass of milk... you do the body good.
    99. Fat penguin. [What?] I just wanted to say something to break the ice.
    100. I'm not feeling myself today, can I feel you?
    101. Are you a light switch? Cause I want to turn you on!
    102. Where is your mother? [Why?] Because you're too young to be here without an adult.
    103. You spend so much time in my dreams I should charge rent!
    104. Want to get some air? You took my breath away!
    105. How much does a polar bear weigh? [I don't know, how much?] Just enough to break the ice. Hi my name is ____.
    Love is the most powerful thing on Earth, unless you have access to weaponry.

  2. #2
    Copperknickers II's Avatar ἀεὶ Λιβύη φέρει τι κακό
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    10,770

    Default Re: 105 pickup lines. The good, the bad and the funny

    "Hey babe, did u break wind? Cause ur blowin me away"

    Darwinism doesn't suggest that we should be all-wise and do what is going to be best for our selfish genes. Rather it builds into our brains rules of thumb which worked in our ancestral past.

    Richard Dawkins

  3. #3
    Roman_Wolf's Avatar Kei kihei
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    1,819

    Default Re: 105 pickup lines. The good, the bad and the funny

    Quote Originally Posted by Copperknickers II View Post
    "Hey babe, did u break wind? Cause ur blowin me away"

    Some of these pickup lines are very retarded
    Love is the most powerful thing on Earth, unless you have access to weaponry.

  4. #4
    Katsumoto's Avatar Citizen
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    10,648

    Default Re: 105 pickup lines. The good, the bad and the funny

    Haha, I'm gonna use these, they're great . +Repped

  5. #5
    Dust be in Thy Mouth, Infidel!'s Avatar Chugen
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    England.
    Posts
    2,112

    Default Re: 105 pickup lines. The good, the bad and the funny

    "I play the hooker in rugby, and I wanna tackle you in the bedroom."
    "I'm an astronaut. For my next mission, I'm gonna explore Uranus."
    "The desire for safety stands against every great and noble enterprise." Tacitus on Health & Safety
    "Abuse, if you slight it, will gradually die away; but if you show yourself irritated, you will be thought to have deserved it." Tacitus on trolling

  6. #6
    Claudius Gothicus's Avatar Petit Burgués
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    8,310

    Default Re: 105 pickup lines. The good, the bad and the funny

    Quote Originally Posted by Doge Vitale View Post
    "I'm an astronaut. For my next mission, I'm gonna explore Uranus."
    I think we have a winner right here...
    "...to promote the general welfare and ensure the benefits of liberty for us, for our posterity and for every man in the world who wishes to inhabit Argentine soil."



    Under the Patronage of Maximinus Thrax

  7. #7
    Timefool's Avatar Jukutatsu shita
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: 105 pickup lines. The good, the bad and the funny

    Where is your mother? [Why?] Because you're too young to be here without an adult.

    Call the Chris Hansen!

  8. #8
    Arceus's Avatar Hastatas Posterior
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    772

    Default Re: 105 pickup lines. The good, the bad and the funny

    Nice pants. Can I test the zipper?

    I think if you actually used half the pickup lines here on a girl , you probably would get a slap on the face by her.

  9. #9
    Timefool's Avatar Jukutatsu shita
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: 105 pickup lines. The good, the bad and the funny

    94. Are your parents retarded? 'cuz DANG your special!
    67. Are you bored? [No, why?] Because i really want to nail you.
    73. If I followed you home, would you keep me?
    Hi, I'm throwing the bachelor/bachelorette party for a friend of mine, and I need a stripper. Interested?
    17. Oh, I'm sorry, I thought that was a Braille name tag.
    7. Can I lick that film off your teeth?
    MEGA FAIL.

  10. #10
    Stavroforos's Avatar Legatus Legionis
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Eyālet-i Jezāyir-i Baḥr-i Sefīd
    Posts
    29,143

    Default Re: 105 pickup lines. The good, the bad and the funny

    Winner:

    If you were ice cream and I were hot chocolate I'd pour all my love onto you.
    -ΠΑΣ ΜΗ ΕΛΛΗΝ ΒΑΡΒΑΡΟΣ-

  11. #11
    Nazgūl Killer's Avatar ✡At Your Service✡
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Holy Land - Israel
    Posts
    10,961

    Default Re: 105 pickup lines. The good, the bad and the funny

    These are pretty funny, my favorite is;
    "If I say you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?" - Makes me laugh all the time

  12. #12
    Horsa's Avatar Eala! Nis žis lif lang
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Isle of Slingers
    Posts
    3,679

    Default Re: 105 pickup lines. The good, the bad and the funny

    Some of these a hilarious

  13. #13
    Ascarona's Avatar Ninja
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sexytown
    Posts
    9,163

    Default Re: 105 pickup lines. The good, the bad and the funny

    26. I'm feeling a little off today. Would you like to turn me on?
    I used this one at my school today, she slapped me .
    “Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”

  14. #14
    Genius of the Restoration's Avatar You beaut and magical
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    4,838

    Default Re: 105 pickup lines. The good, the bad and the funny

    41. Do you know what winks and screws like a tiger? [No.] Then wink.
    This is my favourite. Classic stuff. And another addition:

    Your name must be Mickey, 'cos you're so fine

  15. #15
    Georgy Zhukov's Avatar Baitai kihei
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Arizona USA
    Posts
    3,384

    Default Re: 105 pickup lines. The good, the bad and the funny

    Are your parents retarted? Cause I think your special.

  16. #16
    Companion Cavalry's Avatar Hastatas Posterior
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    966

    Default Re: 105 pickup lines. The good, the bad and the funny

    "-Glance at wrist- Hey, my psychic watch says you're not wearing any underwear"
    (After she says 'yes I am') "My bad, looks like I set it five minutes ahead. So, your place or mine?"

    "Hey, according to science you have 206 bones in your body. Want one more?"

    "Your dress would look great crumpled up next to my bed!"

    "Baby, you just made my floppy disk into a hard drive"

    "You're like Pringles. Once you're popped, you can't be stopped!"

    "Bet you ten bucks you can't turn me hetero"
    Last edited by Companion Cavalry; December 10, 2009 at 01:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Devil's Sergeant View Post
    Europeans have for centuries been the world's most accomplished racists
    Quote Originally Posted by Яome kb8 View Post
    Says the American?

  17. #17
    husker9.2's Avatar Ishiyumi no shashu
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    732

    Default Re: 105 pickup lines. The good, the bad and the funny

    i loled. i'm pretty sure if any guy uses these he will die a virgin but if someone has had success feel free to post and enlighten us .

  18. #18
    ccllnply's Avatar Centurio Primus Ordine
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    7,245

    Default Re: 105 pickup lines. The good, the bad and the funny

    "Hello, I was looking at your arse and it gave me an erection"

    "If I flipped a coin, what do you think my chances are of getting head"

    "Can you tell me if my tongue tastes like cherry?"

    "Excuse me, I'm looking for a friend, will you be my friend?"

    "Sorry, have you seen my arse anywhere?"

    "The word of the day is "legs." Let's go back to my place and spread the word."

    "A cat falls into a pond and a rooster laughs, what's the moral of the story? A wet pussy makes for a happy cock"
    Last edited by ccllnply; December 10, 2009 at 02:10 PM.


  19. #19
    husker9.2's Avatar Ishiyumi no shashu
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    732

    Default Re: 105 pickup lines. The good, the bad and the funny

    Quote Originally Posted by Ascarona View Post
    I used this one at my school today, she slapped me .

    sorry for the double post but if you really did that you are my hero.

  20. #20
    Buddhababe's Avatar Yoshihara
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DeKalb, IL
    Posts
    61

    Default Re: 105 pickup lines. The good, the bad and the funny

    You have more legs than a bucket of Chicken.

    You are like a fine wine. You should be sipped not gulped.

    I have had men actually use these on me. The first one I found very funny. The second just plain lame.

    Want to get horizantal?

    I was helping my male friends come up with bad pick up lines and he was slapped at a party for that one. But than the girl felt so bad for slapping him, she gave him a big kiss.
    “Trickery and treachery are the practices of fools that have not the wits enough to be honest” -Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •