Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Early American Colonization

Default Re: Early American Colonization

Husserl,

Nice mod, mate! However, I'm having a problem with the unit names not displaying. I can recruit them just fine, but there's no names that come up whatsoever for any of the units. For example, pikemen, just show up as " (Militia)" or whatever.

Any ideas as to what needs to be done?

Best regards,
    SilverKnight

TheSilverKnight - Developer for IBFD

Rayne_Delancey's Avatar Libertus

I had the same problem with units, theres a mod in the Released section called "The 1600's Beta" put that into data and load it in mod manager your get the great EAC mod with the units of the 1600 mod
    To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable. - Oscar Wilde

I am currently working on SD2 but have no doubt that I'll rework EAC after that...

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is a great mode thnxs husserl for the mode but does this mode let you play the custom battles? and i dont have them 1600s musketeers with the metal helmet on and all are militia but its a good mode anyway. I like the mode ALOT!!!!!! but those are my questions above. Any help would be good,someone plz reply

Can you play single player on this mod? like battles etc
    Last edited by RulerOfTheWorld; April 06, 2011 at 12:52 PM.

Irishguy11's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    Since it is impossible to find for native Americans real portraits and flags (actually they didn't use them) some art work collected from the net is added:
    The Sioux used the plains nations flag, the aniyunwiya used some other flags, so the natives did use flags, just not often.
    Mod in progress: Knights of the Black Diamond (sp + ETW)
    Danzig mod (europa universalis)

Walk into Mordor? I can riverdance into Mordor!
    (well, it was suicide anyway!)

Can I play this mod with all your other mods? Example, SD2 has its own menu, so does ETW...does this mod has a menu for itself, so that I can have all of them with no conflicts nor crashes?

This mod has not it's own launcher so you have to install and remove it manually. Other than that it won't cause any conflicts. I should have updated it but now we are working on a grand campaign version of 17th century colonialism.

This mod has not it's own launcher so you have to install and remove it manually. Other than that it won't cause any conflicts. I should have updated it but now we are working on a grand campaign version of 17th century colonialism.
    As such, I think I'll wait for the release of this new Colonialism GC. Have a nice day, sir!

CAN YOU PLAY SINGLE PLAYER (BATTLES) ON THIS MOD?????!!!!!

and the I wonder if you can play it with the new factions and units. Please response.

Quote Originally Posted by RulerOfTheWorld View Post
    CAN YOU PLAY SINGLE PLAYER (BATTLES) ON THIS MOD?????!!!!!

and the I wonder if you can play it with the new factions and units. Please response.
    Yes but that this mod is interesting for playing a campaign game and not just some custom battle. You can play as any faction.

two more questions:

1. How do you start the mod?

2. Can this mod create problem for other mods?

PS. if someone wonders i have not installed it yet, I've just download it. I pose this questions for safety.
    Last edited by RulerOfTheWorld; June 11, 2011 at 04:40 AM.

Just start a grand campaign. You have to remove the loc file from data folder if you want to play something else. Other than that no conflicts with other mod or vanilla.

Hey, two questions:
    1. Is the mod stable? Any history of CTDs?
    2. Do you have a list of units?

Yes it is. Units are vanilla.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by English Total War Gamer View Post
    How do I open a 7Z File so I can extract it?
    Just use 7Zip or WinRAR.

Sounds interesting and I'll be back later when I've play it a little.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Just start a grand campaign. You have to remove the loc file from data folder if you want to play something else. Other than that no conflicts with other mod or vanilla.
    You should mentioned that in the readme. I tried to play it when I started a new grand campaign then select the emergent faction "Nya Sverige" I had a CTD.

When i Have click at "end of turn" five times, the game crashes?????! Help! I have installed the game, Copy the code in: (C:/Users/(user)/AppData/Roaming/TheCreativeAssembly/Empire/scripts/), Play the game as: Brittish and click at the "end of turn 5 tims" and the game crashes! Help plzz!

When i Have click at "end of turn" five times, the game crashes?????! Help! I have installed the game, Copy the code in: (C:/Users/AppData/Roaming/The+; Creative+; Assembly:/Empire/scripts/), Play the game as: Brittish and click at the "end of turn 5-7 tims" and the game crashes! Help plzz!

You mean 5-7 times in first turn or after 5-7 turns? Did you try another faction?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast