Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Late Campain: All factions playable including emergent.....(Last updated 25/08/2010)

Default Re: Late Campain: All factions playable including emergent.....(Last updated 14/12/2009)

late camp have i missed something i thought it was 1 camp????????????

Default Re: Late Campain: All factions playable including emergent.....(Last updated 14/12/2009)

Quote Originally Posted by dacder View Post
    late camp have i missed something i thought it was 1 camp????????????
    If you mean what is late campaign, it is one that starts in 1783, like RTI 4, buildings and technology are more developed than early (1700) making a very interesting campaign.

Hi i have a question, is the mod with fog of war bug? Or it is fixed in the mod?

There is a reference in mod version futures. Btw you can also try and see...

Icon5 Crashing to desktop...

Hallo, i've spent around 4-5 hours now trying several different mods to unlock factions(emergent mainly) and make them playable and it's getting kind of tiring. This one seems legit and i seem to be the only one having this problem but after starting the grand campaign, picking a faction (Namely Norway) I get through 30% of the loading screen before i crash to desktop. I put the startpos.esf and scripting.lua in ETW:total war/data/campaigns/main. Anything i've done wrong? I was already able to play most of the minor factions, and even some emergent although all i really did was watch the NPC while i had no units/cities. Any help would be appreciated

I downloaded the "All Emergent factions playable" one btw, Download Link <---

Edit: I'm running Vista 64 bit, and i've the Special Forces Edition.
    Last edited by Goma; March 04, 2010 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Dno

Sorry, your problem is very generic. Check your installation for forgotten mod files of type movie and remove if any (open them with POFM and check). Also empty your save game folder. Last let Steam to check your files and reinstall any damaged one. After the last step you have to install again the mod.

Icon7 Re: Late Campain: All factions playable including emergent.....(Last updated 14/12/2009)

So, after a lot of testing (trying nonsensical and random things) i finally got it working, first i managed to get past the loading screen without CTD. But then i crashed to desktop as soon as i ended my turn, so i downloaded the "Norway" one instead of "All Emergent Factions" and was able to continue playing. I've played about 4 turns so far and i haven't encountered any problems. To do this i reinstalled the game but i only patched it to 1.4 instead of 1.5 which enabled me to get past the loading screen. I also deleted saves etc, thanks for the great mod!!
    Took me 6 hours to do this but i can finally play with a different flag! Yesss..

I had already had your older play as all factions, but seeing that I could play as the emergent ones I downloaded your new mod.

I am fairly sure I have made a mistake this time round, whenever I press "Grand Campaign" it just crashes. I am sure I have just downloaded this wrong.

Would someone give me a step-by-step on how to install this without it breaking?

Thank you.

Edit:
    I also downloaded the Mexico mod at the same time.

I have fixed my problem, and let me tell you. This mod you have made is... awesome.

Icon10 Re: Late Campain: All factions playable including emergent.....(Last updated 14/12/2009)

Everything works as intended, my only complaint is having very long waiting times during turns. Also since the game starts at 1785(i think) i barely get any time to build up my nation, took me 12 looong turns before i actually started doing something :/
    Otherwise great mod ^^

Agreed with Goma with waiting for turns.

I would love a link to this mod manager. I am looking for it, but to no avail. I need it for the Church fix.

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyWar View Post
    Agreed with Goma with waiting for turns.

I would love a link to this mod manager. I am looking for it, but to no avail. I need it for the Church fix.
    Mod Manager.

eregost's Avatar Primicerius

Just want to pop in and say thank you for this fantastic mod husserITW. I'm playing a multiplayer campaign with a friend as the USA vs the British Empire and it is a lot of fun. It would be nice if you could update the victory conditions for some factions like the USA has the same VC as GB. However I managed to do this myself so its no big deal. Thanks again
    Rep me and leave your name and I promise on pain of death to rep you back!

JOIN THE RTW ALL HUMAN MULTIPLAYER HOTSEAT CAMPAIGN HERE!

Thanks for this, but a little confused.

If i want to play as any emergent would I dled all three files or just the first two?

Does this work with AUM?

For some reason, Norway in the All Emergent file doesn't have Objectives once the campaign is underway. Thought you'd like to know.

Regards,

-Tibbetts
    "No dictator... No invader... Can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the Universe, than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments, and tyrants, and armies, cannot stand. Though it take a Thousand Years. We. Will. Be. Free." -- Citizen G'Kar, Babylon 5

MyForums | MyYouTube
    |

Yeah, Hi, I've done everything to get the mod to work....no luck. I'm following all instructions, but every time I start it up, I always CTD, no matter what country I select as. I do have one idea though; I'm using a torrent-ed copy...so is it possible that the mod doesn't work because of that? Anyone have any ideas, much appreciated!!

Quote Originally Posted by JJPHATX View Post
    Thanks for this, but a little confused.

If i want to play as any emergent would I dled all three files or just the first two?

Does this work with AUM?
    You;ll download only the All Emergent.

Quote Originally Posted by niko123 View Post
    Yeah, Hi, I've done everything to get the mod to work....no luck. I'm following all instructions, but every time I start it up, I always CTD, no matter what country I select as. I do have one idea though; I'm using a torrent-ed copy...so is it possible that the mod doesn't work because of that? Anyone have any ideas, much appreciated!!
    Yes, it is because of torrent copy of the game.

@husserlTW
    can you make Montenegro in region of Bosnia for me?

Quote Originally Posted by ILYQ View Post
    @husserlTW
    can you make Montenegro in region of Bosnia for me?
    I've seen the request but now with Napoleon my time is very limited. Try with Montenegro to make it by your self following my tutorial. You can ask the help of the guys in Croatia Mod. Use my name and they'll help you since I've made their mod.

Just a quick question guys, but first of all:

Amazing work on this! A late era campaign, so badass! I've been looking for this for awhile, and thanks for all your hard work!
    Second of all, I am able to see the DLC I downloaded, Elite Units of the West and the Americas, but not the Elite Units of the East. Is this because this mod came out before that DLC was released?
    Either way, not a huge deal, but it's just a cool thing to see.

I'm having a lot of fun playing as an emergent Mexico and trying to establish the Republic in the Americas

Good work!

TheSilverKnight - Developer for IBFD

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast