Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: All factions playable for Grand Campaign.....(Last updated 09/12/2009)

Default All factions playable for Grand Campaign.....(Last updated 09/12/2009)

This mod makes playable all minor and protectorate factions. Protectorate are not independent factions but have full diplomacy capability.

All factions playable v.2.0

This is an update for the latest startpos.esf that changed after CA's new DLC. There is an important deference from previous versions with protectorates. Now protectorates remain as that but they have full diplomatic choices. A protectorate to become independent must declare war to it's patron faction. Previous version of all playable mod remains available for downloading.

Changes:

1. All minor included protectorates playable.
    2. FoW removed.
    3. Victory conditions added
    4. Protectorate have full diplomacy choices .
    5. Camera bug fixed.

All factions playable v.1.2

changes:

v. 1.2

* Knights of ST. John couldn't disembark forces in Barbary States land fixed.

v. 1.1

1. Protectorate could not declare war fixed.
    2. Barbary_states allied to United Pr. and in war with Ottomans fixed.

v. 1.0

1. All minor included protectorates playable.
    2. FoW removed.
    3. Victory conditions added
    4. Protectorate made independent, free diplomacy choices .
    5. Diplomacy relation of x-protectorate with x-patron changed to allied.
    6. Camera bug fixed.

All these mods can be found in Empire Total Factions.
    Last edited by husserlTW; August 25, 2010 at 02:33 PM.

Default Re: All factions playable for Grand Campaign

Update: New version compatible after the latest CA's update with new DLC.

eregost's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: All factions playable for Grand Campaign.....(Last updated 09/12/2009)

Thanks for this. What put me off your previous releases is that you made the protectorates independant. btw do you use the same victory conditions as this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...tions+unlocked?
    Rep me and leave your name and I promise on pain of death to rep you back!

JOIN THE RTW ALL HUMAN MULTIPLAYER HOTSEAT CAMPAIGN HERE!

Default Re: All factions playable for Grand Campaign.....(Last updated 09/12/2009)

Quote Originally Posted by eregost View Post
    Thanks for this. What put me off your previous releases is that you made the protectorates independant. btw do you use the same victory conditions as this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...tions+unlocked?
    Yes, because I had made the VC in that mod.

maxsim666's Avatar Miles

Hi there good work.
    I ask if is it possible to do a starpos for DarthMod, with units of same size. Its stressing begin new campain with starting units half size of new ones you build in game after, you are tantalized to dismiss them and create new ones. Much money and time lost!
    Hope you will make Darthfriendly version of this great mod

triarri's Avatar Civis

how do i do this?

Quote Originally Posted by maxsim666 View Post
    Hi there good work.
    I ask if is it possible to do a starpos for DarthMod, with units of same size. Its stressing begin new campain with starting units half size of new ones you build in game after, you are tantalized to dismiss them and create new ones. Much money and time lost!
    You can do it by yourself. It's easy, only change 2 numbers for each unit on every faction\unit array\unit. Make it without rush, there are more than 300 units...yow will finish in a few hours, I have done it.

Quote Originally Posted by maxsim666 View Post
    Hi there good work.
    I think if you install Darth's latest light version this is happened automatically, but I am not sure.
    Last edited by husserlTW; February 18, 2011 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by husserlTW View Post
    I think if you install Darth's latest light version this is happened automatically, but I am not sure.
    No, you have to use a modded startpos. Size starting units is in startpost for each unit. Then you can recruit with DM size.

Quote Originally Posted by Isabelxxx View Post
    No, you have to use a modded startpos. Size starting units is in startpost for each unit. Then you can recruit with DM size.
    Just test it again with Late Campaign, Darth's light and started as Britain. All starting armies are in Darth's unit sizes.

I'm downloading it. The startpos have to be modded for DM sizes on units that have not been recruited, I think it can't be possible.

EDIT: I edited the post on Tutorial Forum

About camera bug. I have downloaded this:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=1#post6506799

I got exactly the same camera manager. I use a Hybrid startpos so this doesn't work for me.
    I can fix it changing in campaign model:
    3rd line: True
    Now I have the annoying woman speaking, and major factions have their camera position.
    Minor factions still have camera bug.
    When I pass turn: CTD (while the IA is managing the last faction)
    Last edited by Isabelxxx; December 28, 2009 at 02:56 PM.

I'm looking it and starting units have vanilla sizes (with ESF editor). I can't play with it, but sizes can't change if you don't change the startpos.

Hi guys,
    I just downloaded new startpos and I have a question.
    I'm using AUM plus other mods which adding new units, and I was wondering if I start my campaing as 13th Colonies then go to war against Britain and become independent - are my country name is going to change to USA plus will I be able to have access to american units (like USS Constitution). Also is this applying to other protectorates like New Spain or Louisiana?
    Thanks for answering this

I really would like to know that either
    Don't smoke the seed

great job. just one question: while playing iroquois i figured in the grand campaign, that they do not have the technology tree as in warpath. how can I change that?

triarri's Avatar Civis

how do i play this it comes up with firefox icon what do i need to use i opened it with bitzipper

I'm downloading it. The startpos have to be modded for DM sizes on units that have not been recruited, I think it can't be possible.

EDIT: I edited the post on Tutorial Forum

About camera bug. I have downloaded this:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=1#post6506799

I got exactly the same camera manager. I use a Hybrid startpos so this doesn't work for me.
    I can fix it changing in campaign model:
    3rd line: True
    Now I have the annoying woman speaking, and major factions have their camera position.
    Minor factions still have camera bug.
    When I pass turn: CTD (while the IA is managing the last faction)
    I'm looking it and starting units have vanilla sizes (with ESF editor). I can't play with it, but sizes can't change if you don't change the startpos.
    What I mean with camera bug fixed: when you start as a minor the camera focus in capital region and not in Ivory coast. If the CTD you've mentioned has to do with camera I can only suppose that you've changed something and after the factions pass the AI is confused. But it might be for any other reason as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sander454 View Post
    Hi guys,
    I just downloaded new startpos and I have a question.
    I'm using AUM plus other mods which adding new units, and I was wondering if I start my campaing as 13th Colonies then go to war against Britain and become independent - are my country name is going to change to USA plus will I be able to have access to american units (like USS Constitution). Also is this applying to other protectorates like New Spain or Louisiana?
    Thanks for answering this
    13 Colonies and US are 2 diffirent factions with their own units. If you want a faction to have the units of another you have to mod units_to_exclusive_faction_permissions_tables. New Spain and Louisiana are also different factions than their patrons.

Quote Originally Posted by VonMoltke View Post
    great job. just one question: while playing iroquois i figured in the grand campaign, that they do not have the technology tree as in warpath. how can I change that?
    That's illegal and against TWC forum rules.

Quote Originally Posted by triarri View Post
    how do i play this it comes up with firefox icon what do i need to use i opened it with bitzipper
    All my mods are compressed with 7z program. It is free just google for it, use it and follow the instructions.

Thank for your answer.
    In that case what I should do if I want to play as US in Grand Campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by sander454 View Post
    Thank for your answer.
    In that case what I should do if I want to play as US in Grand Campaign?
    You have to play with Late Campaign mod.

triarri's Avatar Civis

thanks for the help i will see how i get on.
    +rep

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast