Thread: Broken Disc

Default Broken Disc

Hi guys, just posting a quick question so hopefully someone can help me. My disc 1 has got a split from the centre of the disc and as such the disc can no longer be read. I've got someone that is prepared to send me his disc 1 as he no longer plays the game. My question is would his disc 1 work with my disc 2 and my activation code or will I need him to send both discs and activation code?

Thanks for any help.

IZob's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Broken Disc

Keep your activation code. The activation code is only needed for online play so that there isnt mulitple people playing online on the one game. But you will still need to insert the activation code when you install the game. If the code dosnt work you can put in another code with just '0000-000-000 etc etc'. That will only let you play single player.

His Disc 1 should be exactly the same as your disc 1, assuming they are both gold versions or a other type of M2TW. Other then that I dont see any problems
    Contact me on Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/IZob/ or send a PM.

Default Re: Broken Disc

Thanks for the advice IZob. Largely play only single player anyway so it's all good news, cheers