Thread: US in GC in DMUC

Leoben's Avatar Decanus

Default US in GC in DMUC

Is there by any chance a possibility that the US could be added as a playable faction in GC in DMUC?

Or maybe there is a mod compatible with DMUC which would allow to play the US? (I already asked in the mod section but being able to play the US with DM would be perfect)

Default Re: US in GC in DMUC

I am also interesting in US

tried to modify the esf file in campaign\main but it doesn't work

can someone post a modified esf or if there is already a mod compatible with DMUC, please tell us !

sorry for my bad english, i am french ^^

im also searching for an answer to this id also like to find a way to play as the 13 colonies with dmuc and/or usa i want to be able to have 4 turns per year which doesn't work with the rti launch of dmuc.

Groove74's Avatar Miles

This is someting I also would like to see as this is soming I have wanted to do since the game came out.
    Monitor 23 in Widescreen HD Gateway 1680X1050
    OS Windows 7 64 bit.
    CPU AMD Phenom quad core 920 2.8 Ghz
    Graphics Radeon HD 5770 HD 1Gig..Ram HD
    Ram 4gig DDR2 1066 OCZ Fatality
    HDD 500Gig WD 7200RPM
    Mainboard Asus M3N78-VM

hip63's Avatar Give me some BASS!
    Patrician Artifex

RTI Episode 4 is a late grand campaign with the US and is modded by DMUC

I'm with you fellas, looking for a mod or esf file that would let me play as USA from 1700 in CC with DMUC.

I tried editing the esf file to make USA [emergent] playable using the guide on here and got them to show up on the faction selection screen, but it would CTD when i started the game.

Trying to find stuff on this forum feels like looking for a needle in the atlantic ocean!!!!

Every post I find about this topic is a year old or better. They all say Causa Belli lets you play as emergent but it doesnt say anything about USA.

Props to Capt Jack for starting a thread on emergent esf file edits.!!

I would like to play a good USA mod in any form but all mods so far that do are either difficult to download or are not compatible with your present mod.I tried the Civil War mod while having DMUC and it worked good for awhile but eventually started crashing.American Revolution is to more promising but if you want to switch to your other mod you have to delete it to do so or you will crash again.

This is where ETW sucks.MTWII can have many mods together without issues.

[QUOTE=OSDEA7;9016233]I would like to play a good USA mod in any form but all mods so far that do are either difficult to download or are not compatible with your present mod.I tried the Civil War mod while having DMUC and it worked good for awhile but eventually started crashing.American Revolution is to more promising but if you want to switch to your other mod you have to delete it to do so or you will crash again.QUOTE]

Hello,

if you pop over to my emergent faction thread, an early DMUC startpos with america is avaliable on post 3

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=421614

Cheers

the Cap
    Last edited by Captain Jack Aubrey; February 21, 2011 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Added Link