Thread: I posted this in the wrong forum i think lol

Miles

Default I posted this in the wrong forum i think lol

this is not only about creating a nation, but i need to alter the in-game campaign map in order to do it. i am planning on giving the Ukraine to Russia and creating the region of Moldova and 'tara romaneaneasca' and adding it to Wallachia and Transylvania making it the Principality of Moldova. i am a bit confused as to how to add new regions to the campaign map, which is the best tutorial to read? and which tools should i use? i can make all the units and i am giving them the same buildings as Russia. this is for my "Orthodox Faith" mod, which i am going to try to release by the time napoleon comes out. although Romania was not formed until 1918, there is so much history that is beautiful to the people and the culture of eastern europe at this time.

thanks,
    Mik
    Slovenic by birth, Christian by the Grace of God.

WWI Total War Mod Member
    Družina Kagana

Default Re: I posted this in the wrong forum i think lol

Sorry you cannot add new regions and for a new faction you can only replace an existing.

Miles

Default Re: I posted this in the wrong forum i think lol

thanks yea i read up a little bit more and i guess i am going to have to find someone to replace and i have to give Transylvania and Moldavia to the Principality of Moldova.... i guess anyway... i dont know, i hope they give us some tools so we can expand regions...
    Slovenic by birth, Christian by the Grace of God.

WWI Total War Mod Member
    Družina Kagana