Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 32 Factions In Custom Battles - ALL factions covered!

The Useless Member's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: 32 Factions In Custom Battles - ALL factions covered!

Hey, thanks. I wanted to see if Qikabashi (no idea if that's spelled right) Musketeers (Mughal Empire's best troop) were better than regular line infantry, and the Qikabashis won!

Anyways, I have the Warpath campaign, and when I do custom battle as a native tribe, I only see troops that're available in the Grand Campaign, anyway I can fix?

Demokritos's Avatar Domesticus

You're welcome, Wetblowdryer.

Regarding available units, got my mod version for the Americas installed?
    GNOTHI SEAUTON (Know Thyself) - precept inscribed in the forecourt of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi, Greece
    MEDEN AGAN (Nothing To Excess) - another precept inscribed in the aforementioned place

Thank you Demokritos!!

Huftt... , why my ETW always stopped working If I lauch with mod manager

You're using my mod? It doesn't work if using the mod manager? Have you followed the instructions regarding the text to be written in the user.empire_script file exactly (to the dot)?
    GNOTHI SEAUTON (Know Thyself) - precept inscribed in the forecourt of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi, Greece
    MEDEN AGAN (Nothing To Excess) - another precept inscribed in the aforementioned place

i got this to work on my mac no mod manager check out my youtube channel i have a tutorial on how to do it https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1Y...OrM1PGJCkETjGg

I have a small error, the error is in custom battles, that when I click to select the factions, the list goes out of my screen, and worse when I want to have 4v4 and that the AI faction selection has a couple less of a choice of a nation, even more goes out of the screen, for example, when I am choosing for me, the faction all the way on the bottom hardly reachable is the Virginia Colonists or colonies, something like that, which is only 1/10 visible on the selection, and only one Native-American nation is visible on the list

@Griggs - Have you tried higher resolutions of the screen? Can you take a screenshot of the problem and show it here?
    Last edited by Demokritos; September 12, 2015 at 02:36 AM.

Bagabigna's Avatar Civis

High there,
    I'm wondering if you can re-upload the links for the mod(s)?

Quote Originally Posted by Bagabigna View Post
    High there,
    I'm wondering if you can re-upload the links for the mod(s)?
    What the **** has just happened - all attachments in this thread (and elsewhere) suddenly gone?!

Thanks for notifying me of this incident. I'll see if I can find those old mods somewhere and re-upload them (in a different way) in a couple of days...

Now some more **** has happened. The last post I submitted here has vanished and all posts that I've updated with new links to my mods do no longer contain the updates. I guess I'll wait to see what's going on here before I venture to update the posts all over again.

Since there still seems to be some interest in these mods, I have made another attempt to make them publicly available. This time, however, I have bunched them together in a package uploaded to the download section of the site, here. You will not find them anywhere else.

My sincere apologies for not replying for over 3 years. At the time I posted it, I didn't know how to work the site/check for replies. So I eventually forgot about it
    But I remember the issue, so.. I couldn't try a higher resolution. It was the max resolution. Which was 1600x900p. I now have a 1080p monitor and quite frankly I don't remember if that issue was fixed then, but still. The thing with the resolution is that it was maxed out and I couldn't find a way to get to the factions that were sticking out of the screen.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234