Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Warhammer Fantasy Q&A

Default Warhammer Fantasy Q&A

Well then this thread may be useful for those who wish to know more about this topic.

So ask questions about this awesome universe and hopefully me and other can answer them.

What are you waiting for??
    Art //

Default Re: Warhammer Fantasy Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses S. Grant View Post
    Well then this thread may be useful for those who wish to know more about this topic.

So ask questions about this awesome universe and hopefully me and other can answer them.

What are you waiting for??
    When are we gonna get to see the Kingdoms of Ind and Grand Cathay? I want to see Ind so badly...

Hopit's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Outlawstar15a2 View Post
    When are we gonna get to see the Kingdoms of Ind and Grand Cathay? I want to see Ind so badly...
    cathay is in fantasy armies was it?

Quote Originally Posted by SgtScooter View Post
    If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopit View Post
    cathay is in fantasy armies was it?
    I don't know all I know is I can't find any lore on them or Ind other then the fact they exist and are fighting their own wars...

Ind is fantasy's equivalent of India and Cathay is China.

I have more info i just need time.
    Art //

Ind is fantasy's equivalent of India and Cathay is China.

I have more info i just need time.
    I thank thee. I really look forward to both of them, especially Ind.

Oh and Ulysses can you do me a favor. Can you please tell your friend Hopit not to stalk me on these forums? He's like creeping me out with the following me around...

I thank thee. I really look forward to both of them, especially Ind.

Oh and Ulysses can you do me a favor. Can you please tell your friend Hopit not to stalk me on these forums? He's like creeping me out with the following me around...
    YOU are following me around

If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.

YOU are following me around
    YOU followed me into the Call of Warhammer forums and you know you hate the mod...

Oh my, Cathay is awesome. I would kill to see them included in Call of Warhammer...

YOU followed me into the Call of Warhammer forums and you know you hate the mod...
    I've been there since 1.4 version and I only hate scripted battles (that is the whole mod btw)

I've been there since 1.4 version and I only hate scripted battles (that is the whole mod btw)
    And I've been there since 1.0! And I used to hate the scripted battles now I just want them to be slightly winnable I've become quite adept at fighting them.

And I've been there since 1.0! And I used to hate the scripted battles now I just want them to be slightly winnable I've become quite adept at fighting them.
    I'm just waiting real warhammer sub mod

I'm just waiting real warhammer sub mod
    I just want the sandbox script from it. I don't know maybe I'll try the whole thing it's just they make so many damn changes some of which I don't know about...

Oh my, Cathay is awesome. I would kill to see them included in Call of Warhammer...
    Who doesn't love Monkey Warriors?
    Art //

Who doesn't love Monkey Warriors?
    I love those Dragon Lancers. They have a very awesome, regal look that screams "I dare ya." I love cavalry both in gaming and real life. I would've taken up horseback riding if I had the money and connections to do so.

Hey I'm just starting my High Elf army, I currently have a unit of spearmen, a commander/prince on a horse and a mage what do you suggest I get next?

edit: Forgot about my 5 Dragon Princes
    Last edited by Steve Holt; January 21, 2011 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart View Post
    Hey I'm just starting my High Elf army, I currently have a unit of spearmen, a commander/prince on a horse and a mage what do you suggest I get next?
    What? Table Top or Call of Warhammer?

Tabletop

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart View Post

edit: Forgot about my 5 Dragon Princes
    Either a Mage or some kind of shooting unit (Archers preferably).

However it would help if i knew exactly what you want your army to do before i can say for sure.
    Art //

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast