Hi everyone, this is my first post.

For anyone that is interested in how to make cool custom maps with features, which you can play online with (thought it requires a trick): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDGxl69rvNU
I got the information from some posts on the forum and took the liberty of showing it to more people outside of the forum.

But I ran into a problem, if you place a fort on the map, it disappears when you go to play on it. Then when you go back to edit the map, it is still gone.
Bit of a shame because a fort would be a cool centrepiece for a custom map.
My only thoughts are that maybe the RTW files dont register the fort as existing if a defending faction is not restricted to deploying within the fort. Perhaps for the fort to exist there has to be more explicit guidelines such as a defending team, an attacking team, the factions involved and clearly defined deployment areas.

My problem is that I don't want preset factions or diff deployment areas, I want players to be able to choose whatever faction they wish and begin in the default deploying areas, and I don't want anyone to start in the fort; it's just meant for decoration to the side of the battlefield.

If anyone can help me out that would be awesome.