Thread: Is everyone as excited about this mod as I am?

Default Is everyone as excited about this mod as I am?

I thought I wouild make this post to keep it alive and working. PTW team, take you time. Although I hope is sooner then later I'll understand if it's not. I know how like can creep in.

Default Re: Is everyone as excited about this mod as I am?

to myself : ye ye... i was like that in the begining, noww that i ve seen much things and mastered how alpha, beta and even omega have been created, i ve become less excited... (that s not me, it s shikamaru, get out boy); wat i was saying ? yeah that mod, it was easier when less than 30% released than now at 95%, (really that guy was right, the more you ve reached your objective, the more it become unreleased...oops, it s not me too, that shikamaruuuuuu get out of my head)

to people : thank u guys for youre comprehensiveness (that is naruto, does this word exists sensei !?:,!? ) mod comes soon (yes, but when ; my mother when talking to my father)

In parte operis mei licet mihi praefari, bellum maxime omnium memorabile quae unquam gesta sint me scripturum, quod Hannibale duce Carthaginienses cum populo Romano gessere. Nam neque ualidiores opibus ullae inter se ciuitates gentesque contulerunt arma neque his ipsis tantum unquam uirium aut roboris fuit.

Hmmm. That's an interesting analysis, if somewhat incomprehensible.

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I don't post much here, but, yeah, I'm pretty excited for it. Been more or less quietly following it.

me too
    i cant wait for the release of this mod

debux's Avatar Senator

I too say the same. Have been checking this thread for a long while. When is the approximate release date?

Anyone have any updates for us? I've noticed the Punic forum has been pretty quiet for some time.

The frog swims in the ocean and tries to accost

In parte operis mei licet mihi praefari, bellum maxime omnium memorabile quae unquam gesta sint me scripturum, quod Hannibale duce Carthaginienses cum populo Romano gessere. Nam neque ualidiores opibus ullae inter se ciuitates gentesque contulerunt arma neque his ipsis tantum unquam uirium aut roboris fuit.

Okay...

Petroniu's Avatar Domesticus

Is this mod alive? I really like the idea of it but I haven't seen any activity on the forums from quite a while...
    And if it is still alive could you give us a clue about how far to release the mod is, please?
    Thanks!
    Total War: Rome II -> Sigh...
    Total War: Rome II - EE -> Meh...

Cinuz's Avatar Senator

wow...i just noticed this sub-forum and i have to say that i'm really interested in this mod! keep it alive, and keep us informed about the work progress!

Default Awesome!

I just saw this mod, and being a roman history freak...IM EXCITED!
    The Punic wars have always been my favorite wars.
    Question: Anything about Hannibal in the game?

Squiggle's Avatar Primicerius

This mod has always reminded me of Duke Nukum forever. How long has it been in the works for? Since the early days of modding, surely. The team must be obsessed with perfection...I cant see any other explanation as to why its taken so long. Either way, I shall await its final release.
    Man will never be free until the last King is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.
    ― Denis Diderot
    ~
    As for politics, I'm an Anarchist. I hate governments and rules and fetters. Can't stand caged animals. People must be free.
    ― Charlie Chaplin

Just noticed this subforum, have to say I'm really excited about the concept. I have no modding experience at all, otherwise I'd offer to help.