Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: RELEASE; SPARTA TOTAL WAR 3.5

Default Re: RELEASE; SPARTA TOTAL WAR 3.5

I think rome gold is patched to 1.5 yes. don’t uninstall everything until you have tried everything out, as you may not need too.

When you get an error, then when it shows on screen press Prt Scr [print screen], then open your photo editor and go to edit, then paste as new image and you will have an image of the error message, then cut it out and post it. Or write it down in its entirety, it will stay on the screen until you do something.

What I meant was to copy the entire game folder to your documents folder or anywhere not in program files, this is because vista creates a virtual space for program files so they may not show up when you run the mod.

Yes what you have done should be fine.
    Formerly quetzalcoatl. Proud leader of STW3 and member of the RTR, FATW and QNS teams.

Awesome MOD guys thanks alot

chaney's Avatar Decanus

Does anyone have a picture of the 3D map and strat map , I cant find one in the forums , Im thinking of downloading
    RIP Calvin

I found Rome a city of bricks and left it a city of marble
    . - Augustus Caeser

“It is not sufficient that I suceed - all others must fail.” - Genghis Khan

its the same as rs 1.5, just download it n see.
    Formerly quetzalcoatl. Proud leader of STW3 and member of the RTR, FATW and QNS teams.

TWFonzarelli's Avatar Foederatus

Quetz> Moving the folder solved the problem. No longer is there a problem with missing unit textures.

However, the game crashes for no reason now. Crash happens when battles are loading.

I'm sure a re-install will fix this now that I know the 'proper' way to do it.

So again, thanks for the timely and understanding support. It's unfortunate that it wasn't a quick fix, but i'm sure the future will show that everything is all good.

Its always a good idea to make a complete backup copy of your vanilla rome files, then you don’t ever need to reinstall. Glad its ok ~ or will be.

ok this new version is great guys, great job

but er...

you guys gave op on mythology total war?

you guys gave op on mythology total war?
    We did for a time because our modeller was busy on his own projects and we thought he wouldn’t get time to complete it. However he has returned and we have some useful new members to the team. So far we are doing a complete rebuild and already have around 30-40 units made, we have all got much better and you really wont believe what you see once done. The mod will have a new ‘unusual’ map with new buildings [textures at least], scenery and loads of monsters, giants and other mythological creatures, it will be like a new game.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    We did for a time because our modeller was busy on his own projects and we thought he wouldn’t get time to complete it. However he has returned and we have some useful new members to the team. So far we are doing a complete rebuild and already have around 30-40 units made, we have all got much better and you really wont believe what you see once done. The mod will have a new ‘unusual’ map with new buildings [textures at least], scenery and loads of monsters, giants and other mythological creatures, it will be like a new game.
    sounds like a good new!
    Click on my sig and check out my modelling works! Your opinion is welcome!

Thanks, we’ll make a big preview at some point soonish, once we got a few factions done and some other stuff to show.

TWFonzarelli's Avatar Foederatus

thanks for the tip, this has been very helpful

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Don't worry you guys, it'll be awesome! Solo and Quetz are a dream team for this mod.

Mega aceage to see people still working with RTW

My computer cant handle any TW games past it lol

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

We've all got our reasons for believing RTW is still the better modding platform.

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

The main reason is because Myth/Sparta III is for Rome Total war!

do i need any of those attached files in the first post? or just the main installer?

do i need any of those attached files in the first post? or just the main installer?
    just use the main installer. the other files give you options, like units take longer to build so that the ai dont use all its money up too fast. another file gets rid of the cretan chariots that shouldnt be in the game. but it wont hurt if you dont use any of those files.

oh, ok, thanks! i've played this mod before, can't wait to do it again +rep for the wonderful work

The mod works great until I go to the battle map. It is very slow to the point I can't move the mouse pointer to select my units and move them! Could someone help me with this! Thanks!

Change your settings if it is too laggy, some of the skins are 1024pxls so it will need a good rig to run on highest settings. If its not your pc’s capability, then try copying your rome folder into your ‘my documents‘ folder, it runs better from there.