Thread: BI 1.6 help

Default BI 1.6 help

Hello everybody.

I am a long time TW player, haven't played Rome in like forever. I remeber why now I quit. I had this problem with the v1.6.

For some reason when I install v1.6 I can scroll, or use the WASD. or the arrow keys, when I do, it laggs. I will leae the mouse there ti scroll and it doens't move. When I move the mouse away, it moves like a milimeter. I can run MTW2 so I know its not a graphics issue. I remeber finding a soultion a while back that solved this problem. I know it was reverting back to like the 1.2 or 1.3 patch, but I would like to play some of th new cool mods that are out. i was wondering if anyone has been found any solutions.

I know this has been asked before, I have been looking for the better part of the day and can't find anything about it. Any help would be appcreiated.

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Default Re: BI 1.6 help

Please post your technical specifications (CPU, operating system, graphics card etc).

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

Attached is my Dxdiag. rather then go through it all I figure I would just attach it.

I know my computer meets or exceeds the specs required to play this game. Heck, I can play M2TW just fine, I just perfer to play Rome.

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

Are you speaking of campaign map or battle map or both?

What was BI 1.4 like before you patched it?

IT only seems to do this in the campaign map, but then again I haven't tried to do it in the battle map yet. I know that while ago I got the vanilla RTW (never BI) to work with 1.3 I beleive. I know on my desktop I was able to get it to run 1.6. The problem is being on a military base I don't have the option to have my Desktop anymore. So I am stuck with what I have.

Any help would be appreicaited. PErsonally I like Rome better then M2TW. But I may be stuck with just M2TW.