Thread: [HoI3] Very laggy

Default [HoI3] Very laggy

I bought this today (for 30 quid no less, damn my impulse buying) and have found this to be a big pproblem. It's fine when I move the camera over the sea or somewhere small like Britain, but put it over Europe and it goes off on a mind of it's own, which is strange given that my laptop is fine with EU3. I've got the 1.3 patch, is there another patch I should get and is anyone else having this?

magpie's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Very laggy

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Ferguson View Post
    I bought this today (for 30 quid no less, damn my impulse buying) and have found this to be a big pproblem. It's fine when I move the camera over the sea or somewhere small like Britain, but put it over Europe and it goes off on a mind of it's own, which is strange given that my laptop is fine with EU3. I've got the 1.3 patch, is there another patch I should get and is anyone else having this?
    Its a bit of a pain I have not played it for awhile, must recheck, I think you need to turn off a few settings, guys here will let you know. Ho3 is only running on a single core which does not help matters.

sponsered by the noble Prisca

Campidoctor

Default Re: Very laggy

Yeah, I'm running on an i7 and it lags once the wars start up. It still needs some optimization, so hopefully Paradox will keep working on it.