Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: ~ Lore Enhanced Mod ~

Default Re: ~ Lore Enhanced Mod ~

could you also include/make compatible this one ?

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=432540

maybe tweaking it a bit so that the mirror is usable only if galadriel is in the settlement (same goes for sauron's eye too and noone else should be able to use em in any way)

Ellin Athinaios's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Túrin_Turambar View Post
    OK i'll do it
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nhytgbvfeco2 View Post
    looks great!!
    Thank you!

btw,₪(which you used in the OP) is the currency in israel
    I didn't know that. I used it because it sort of looks like a meander (the ancient greek decorative motif)

Quote Originally Posted by Noobas View Post
    could you also include/make compatible this one ?

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=432540
    Well, maybe another time. The new version is almost ready, needs some descriptions and other details.. I'll try to finish it these days.

I'm afraid to use this, since the OP states that characters will have their correct age from the start. This means that Aragorn is quite old already? I fear that using this mod will make Aragorn die of old age before I can restore Arnor.

Quote Originally Posted by Maegfaer View Post
    I'm afraid to use this, since the OP states that characters will have their correct age from the start. This means that Aragorn is quite old already? I fear that using this mod will make Aragorn die of old age before I can restore Arnor.
    Yes, characters will have correct age from the start, but also correct death date, wherever possible. Aragorn starts as 49 (as he was at that time), but he is scripted to die at the age of 210, so don't worry about that.

All characters in the game are essentially immortal, noone will die of old age (max age is set to 3070), and only the starting generals of Men are scripted to die at a reasonable (or even lore-accurate, where possible) age. For instance Thengel starts as 76, and is scripted to die a few turns after the game starts.

Berem's Avatar Libertus
    ...Brasil, Santa Catarina, Florianópolis...

...Hello...

...I'm new here... May you tell me if this mod is already complete, or, probably, in its final "stages"? And if so (gosh this damned Aristotelian language [english] 'cursing it' the "if", "so", "it", "is", "and", and "be"yond ["English" "people" "and" others ethnics speackers of thy "same" language *coff *coff, of the over popularized language, you shall not complain]) "where" can "I" download it? "I'"ll apreciate your answer...

...However, even if you do not answer, + rep for you, modern greek guy..."Yes", "you", "Ellin Athinaios"... but only for "you', let us say, is insuficient, so this "+ rep" is also for "any"other", "any""who" "who" has contributed for "this" mod...

It's not ready yet, it's in its final "stages".. I'm currently in the process of adding new buildings, and finishing other details.

Welcome to the forum.

Berem's Avatar Libertus

..."Well"...

...Grateful "to" hear "the" ongoings, processes... vigilant "I" shall "stay", viewing every minimal movement "of" "yours" "and" "others"... Thanks for the "well"-coming...

...Fair well...

berem

have you been smoking the pipeweed ???

Berem's Avatar Libertus

berem

have you been smoking the pipeweed ???

...First let "me" put like this (to sound like Stanley Kubrick's human computer): "My" name "is" not "berem", but "Berem"...As to comfort your joking, certainly, "if" you interpret my "exotic" spelling "as" "some"thing" "that" could "be" interpreted, told, as exotic...
    ...Could there also argued that "I'm" brasilian (with "s" "as" "it" should - but "I" don't give "a" 'damn' "to" Brasil -)... So "on", brasilians "are" very strange people, therefore this could "be" "the" "cause"... continuing the "insulting"... On the other way, there "are" many surfing "folk" "here" "in" "my" "city" ("a" "small" "one" called "Florianópolis", in the State of [Estado de] Santa Catarina [de Alexandria supposedly])... Perhaps, "the" "marijuana"'s (and other smokes and gasses) smoke consumed "by" "the" "surfing" "guys" "is" being inhaled by "me", "causing", inexorably, effects similar to "those" "of" "pipeweed"... Then affecting "my" judgement above, very, very important things such as this discussed here ... Not "that" "you" include "your"self" "in" these last words "of" "mine", no offence intended ...

Berem's Avatar Libertus

...Hi...

..."Ellin", how "many" factions "are" there "in" "this" mod? Have "you" any "idea" "of" what mods had already been used from other mods, and, exactly, which ones did "you" use?

Quote Originally Posted by Berem View Post
    ..."Ellin", how "many" factions "are" there "in" "this" mod?
    There are 20 playable factions and 3 unplayable micro-factions. Feel free to guess what they are.

Have "you" any "idea" "of" what mods had already been used from other mods, and, exactly, which ones did "you" use?
    Many sub-mods have been used (or at least parts of them), they will all be listed and credited upon release.

Berem's Avatar Libertus

Well, well...

...For "the" pointy ears "there" must "be" about "tree" "or" "four" factions, the dwarfs, probably, "two" "or" "three", for good men "there" "are", probably, "tree" "or" "four" factions, also considering apart "from" "the" "pure" men faction, "the" "folk of Eriador" "that" could "be" "an" entire faction "and" could transmute into Arnor "or" something like "Reunited Kingdom"... but considering "that" "this" mod has clearly more accurate lore "in" "it", "there"fore Eriador is being, probably, split "in" "two" other factions that would be called like "Dúnedain Rangers of the North", "and" "Bree land & the Shire" ...Evil men "there" "are", probably, "tree" "or" "four", orcs, probably, "tree"... Pondering "the" highest numbers, there are twenty playable factions... The unplayable tree mini-factions must "be" the lovely "Ents", "The White Council", and "Sauron"-"or"-"The Lord of Mordor", something "like" "that"...

"Am" "I" close to the "reality" ?

He has probably smoked the whole barrel...

Berem's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by NickTheGreek3 View Post
    He has probably smoked the whole barrel...
    ...unknown pilgrim...Even "the" most wise "of" the Istari couldn't resist the charm of thy smoke within the Shire and Hobbits...First the wise Grey Pilgrim and after him the arrogant white Istar...

ellin

where can i find the letter-font you have in your signature (lore master) ? maybe a link and how it's called..

Quote Originally Posted by Berem View Post
    "Am" "I" close to the "reality" ?
    Yes and no.

ellin

where can i find the letter-font you have in your signature (lore master) ? maybe a link and how it's called..
    I don't remember where I got it, but it's called Hobbiton Brushhand.

thanks..anyway here's a link i found with lots of fonts in the middle-earth style

http://www.fontspace.com/category/Hobbit

Great now i need to check this thread often too xD

Gallus's Avatar Protector Domesticus

can't wait for this to be released!

Berem's Avatar Libertus

...Hi...

...Which are the prospects for now, Ellin? Is the mod close to some kind of release, beta, full release? Pondering that it might "be" close "to" "a" release, "are" "you" considering use "the" customized settlements, like "in" "the" vanilla "3.0" next release?