Thread: Clarification on ROG

JackDionne's Avatar Senator

Default Clarification on ROG

I noticed in the description it states the Western half of the Empire. Is that why there is not a Sassined faction?

Forgive my ignorance.
    3K needs to have an Avatar Campaign!!!

Default Re: Clarification on ROG

The map ends in Illyria, meaning there is no Eastern Empire or (as you said) Sassanids.

Game of the Fates
    Mod of the week on hold -- I've played nearly every RTW mod out there.
    BOYCOTT THE USE OF SMILEYS! (Okay, just once)
    Antiochos VII...last true scion of the Seleucid dynasty...rest in peace, son of Hellas.
    I've returned--please forgive my long absence.

Thanks for the information. Will RoG eventually come out with a Eastern mod?

I think it's fine as it is. There are no other such detailed simulation of the post-476 AD in the Western half, so the ROG mod is great.
    Re-add: so far it's the only released mod that portrays the era between 476AD and 1066AD on the entire Western European continent (rather than stuck in a little corner like Viking Invasion). It is really wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePianist View Post
    I think it's fine as it is. There are no other such detailed simulation of the post-476 AD in the Western half, so the ROG mod is great.
    Re-add: so far it's the only released mod that portrays the era between 476AD and 1066AD on the entire Western European continent (rather than stuck in a little corner like Viking Invasion). It is really wonderful.
    I agree I have been playing it some and it does look excellent. I am only going to use it for multiplayer.

I was going originally to include the Eastern roman empire and the sassanids, but I preferred to only represent what I can do precisely and well rather than omit a lot of factions a not going in-depth in some others.

P.S: JackDionne, you mean multiplayer of playing internet custom battles, or a hotseat type with Myrdraal script?

NEW VERSION OF RUINS OF GLORY RELEASED!!! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    I was going originally to include the Eastern roman empire and the sassanids, but I preferred to only represent what I can do precisely and well rather than omit a lot of factions a not going in-depth in some others.

P.S: JackDionne, you mean multiplayer of playing internet custom battles, or a hotseat type with Myrdraal script?
    I mean internet multiplayer. I posted some ss of RoG and other mods I play to lure more people in playing them online.