Thread: Another what IF thread

Default Another what IF thread

What IF a certain Animal species suddenly gained sentience lets say Bears (I know monkeys are alot closer but bears are more creative don't you think) and provided our first action inst to wipe them all out or what's left of them we give them land somewhere in like Canada to Build ''New Bears land'' Or the Bear empire they quickly develop into a modern 1st words county and build Nuclear weapons

I also would like to bring up a few scenarios. The Bear empire undergoes a Brutal Civil war. The Guns are strapped to there backs or something I don't know and start spilling over into surrounding territories Could anyones military stand up to a Modern Day Bear army I mean It'd be bloody if they didn't have guns
    oh and NO NUKES
    I check into small hotel a few kilometers from Kiev. It is late. I am tired. I tell woman at desk I want a room. She tells me room number and give key. "But one more thing comrade; there is one room without number and always lock. Don't even peek in there." I take key and go to room to sleep. Night comes and I hear trickling of water. It comes from the room across. I cannot sleep so I open door. It is coming from room with no number. I pound on door. No response. I look in keyhole. I see nothing except red. Water still trickling. I go down to front desk to complain. "By the way who is in that room?" She look at me and begin to tell story. There was woman in there. Murdered by her husband. Skin all white, except her eyes, which were red. I tell her I don't give a . Stop the water trickling or give me refund. She gave me 100 ruble credit and free breakfast. Such is life in Moscow

Default Re: Another what IF thread

This thread is beautiful

I think the Canadians would be more than a match for the bears, or the glorious military of Swaziland

Timefool's Avatar Primicerius

There are 7 billion of us(assuming you are human), and at most a few hundred thousand of them. They would need to smelt their own guns since their claws are too big to squeeze the trigger. They would need to redesign aircraft and tanks since they would not fit into them. In all, they would need resources that are not easily accessible in Canada.
    Last edited by Pontifex Maximus; December 18, 2009 at 07:52 AM.

cupoftea's Avatar Vicarius

We have opposable thumbs, we win

they would be grossly outnumbered

Bears are hairy, they win. My reasoning for this is that the gays at my highschool shave their legs and it's not helping them win the war for equality so therefore hairyness (is that a word?) WINS.