Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: A Proper Empire: Terra Incognita v1.1.0 - FAQ, Troubleshooting, and Bug Reports

Campidoctor

Default Re: A Proper Empire: Terra Incognita v1.1.0 - FAQ, Troubleshooting, and Bug Reports

Hi, just looking into getting a game started with this mod, wondering if the following issue from the OP has been fixed?

Resistance doesn't decrease for a long time in a conquered region but then it suddenly does and then stops again.
    This is a bug in the resistance system. Basically, there's maximum resistance, resistance and minimum resistance for each faction. On conquest resistance should be set to maximum resistance but it isn't so the resistance will go to the full 100 points while the maximum resistance requires the trait level not to go above a certain level (that depends on difficulty). This will be fixed in the next patch.

l33tl4m3r's Avatar A Frakkin' Toaster

Default Re: A Proper Empire: Terra Incognita v1.1.0 - FAQ, Troubleshooting, and Bug Reports

Oh, heck yes!

LONG time ago!
    [House of Caesars|Under the Patronage of Carl von Döbeln]

Laetus

Default Re: FAQ, Troubleshooting and Bug Reports (current: v1.0.9)

I;m trying to launch APE:TI with the hotfix, but it gets me the message :applivcation load error 5:0000065434.... I also tried to launc from the .bat files but the same happens....

I have no other mod, and I just re-installed the vanilla throught Steam but nothing changed....

I wanted so much to played the game again, plz help... I run windows XP

spartan117's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by lilipouas View Post
    I;m trying to launch APE:TI with the hotfix, but it gets me the message :applivcation load error 5:0000065434.... I also tried to launc from the .bat files but the same happens....

I have no other mod, and I just re-installed the vanilla throught Steam but nothing changed....

I wanted so much to played the game again, plz help... I run windows XP
    Yeah I was getting the same error.

The error can be related to having a pirated version. Barring that, one can get this error having separate install locations for steam games. I have a small 120 GB ssd with little room (R2TW/NTW). I decided to reinstall ETW to my 1 TB hdd instead.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...lication+error

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-5-00000065434

These are some links I found that may be of help. Good luck!
    Last edited by spartan117; March 12, 2014 at 04:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spartan117 View Post
    Yeah I was getting the same error.

The error can be related to having a pirated version. Barring that, one can get this error having separate install locations for steam games. I have a small 120 GB ssd with little room (R2TW/NTW). I decided to reinstall ETW to my 1 TB hdd instead.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...lication+error

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-5-00000065434

These are some links I found that may be of help. Good luck!
    i have the same problem too
    i'm using steam but i don't put the game in the c drive

I need your help. I downloaded this mod and it says that Empire.exe is missing.

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

Are you launching with the mod's shortcut?

Nvm. It duplicated the empire total war folder. Im playing it right now.

Since upgrading to Win 8.1 I've been getting the application load error 5:0000065434 after selecting which
    campaign start on the launcher. It was working alright before in XP and but I copied my steam installation to
    another drive with a fresh install of APETI after installing Win 8.1
    Vanilla Empire is working alright just this mod isn't working.

Any ideas?

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

(I should mention that I'm not a member of the team behind this mod, so this is simply a suggestion from one 'Empire' player to another, not official advice from the APETI team).

Since you're using Windows 8, you might want to try running the APETI launcher in compatibility mode. (This is something which players with Windows 8 have found that we need to do, when playing another mod, Empire Total Factions): Right-click on [the APETI .exe file], select 'properties' (the last item on the menu) then select 'compatibility' (from the tabs along the top) then tick the box by 'Compatibility mode' and select Windows 7 (thanks to Gunder1an for this suggestion)

or

- Right-click on the file, select 'Troubleshoot compatibility'. A box will appear headed 'Program Compatibility Troubleshooter'. After a few seconds, you will have a couple of options. Select 'Try recommended settings' and then 'Test the program' (thanks to Overlordqwerty for this idea)

If that not work, then you I have another idea. Playing with Empire Total Factions, I found that the mod did not work unless Steam was installed in the standard location on my hard drive. I don't know whether that is an issue for APETI as well but it might be worth considering. Is Steam installed in the default location (in other words, if you open C:/ProgramFiles(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common to find a folder called Empire Total War?)
    Last edited by Alwyn; June 21, 2015 at 02:11 AM.

I am currently playing the french campaign and every time when i will move on from 1769 to 1770 i get a crash to desktop.Has this happen to others before?

Is this mod still alive cause everytime when I launch the launcher to start my game Empire total war crashes and gives no error link....

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

With the move to steam and windows 10, there could be any number of issues. Since the team is mostly inactive, check all those steps in the first page. There is one specifically about crashes on load with a duplicate naming issue of the file directory. I currently have no APE:TI due to a massive computer failure, and haven't attempted reinstall on a new machine yet.

I'm on windows 10 all drivers are up to date. On loading after selecting one of the campaign options my game crashes at the initial load screen. I have tried a reinstall and deselecting all the DLC but nothing has worked.

this mod is i will admit out of action for windows 10

I think the "Definitive Edition" broke this Mod :-(
    Any chance somebody of the mod team could take a look of my most beloved mod? :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    I think the "Definitive Edition" broke this Mod :-(
    Any chance somebody of the mod team could take a look of my most beloved mod? :-(
    There is mention on the download/install instruction page of a W10 launch command you need to copy/paste into the steam "Set Launch Options", once you do that, don´t use the APETI launcher, just click play in the steam page and the game launches the mod automatically!

Hey folks!!

How are things?!

So... we still having issues with Win10 and the Definitive Edition?

Hopefully someone is around (Hi ) to answer my questions. I'm using Windows 10 so I'm using "Set Launch Options" method. This does launch APETI but when I go to start screen and select Great Britain I get a message "Not Playable". Also if I want to add for example Swiss' AUM do I have to add this to the "Set Launch Options" list. If you're still around please help.

Hey hey!

I'm way out of practice, but let's see if we can work this out.

Link me what method you are following!