38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

34 89.47%
  • No

4 10.53%

Thread: HYW w/ Kingdoms

Vegas_Bear's Avatar Biarchus

Default HYW w/ Kingdoms

I have a working version of HYW 0.9 compatible w/ Kingdoms.exe. Just trying to see if the community would want this and the original creators approve of it.
    Last edited by Vegas_Bear; January 03, 2010 at 07:46 PM.

Default Re: HYW w/ Kingdoms

sounds great but make sure you talk with OAM and the Stig, =Nf= Vasilios is away
    this is a gorgeous mod! to have kingdoms features would be great!

As far as I am concerned it is ok, but make sure stig agrees.

I don't understand, I have Kingdoms and this mod works for me

I think he means that the Bat. and game engine are ported to launch of the kingdoms platform.

Running it with Kingdoms from the Gold Edition pack: No problems to report. Smooth running, especially with the tactical battles screens. Very nice mod.

Would be great since my original MTW2 disk is lost and i only can use the kingdom one

Agathon I am having trouble locating Medieval II patches to install before I install HYW. Did I understand that you just installed MII then Kingdoms and didnt need to worry about patches?
    If the Kurgan wins the prize, mankind will suffer an Eternity of Darkness.... while watching The Hunt for Red October .... over and over ad nauseum...

Kingdoms automatically patches the game to 1.04. Google Kingdoms 1.05 patch for the language of the game you bought. (US, International, French, etc)

Kingdoms isn't required for The Hundred Years War mod, but 1.05 of Kingdoms is required for mods like Stainless Steel, Deus lo Vult, etc etc.

The makers of the mod in the NF community have some resurged activity and they are working right now to get the mod to a complete status from .9 to 1.0. They are working to implement a new mercenary system, rebalance the units, and do some tweaks to help against the steamrolling.
    Last edited by Admiral Piett; May 10, 2011 at 08:05 PM.
    Heir to Noble Savage in the Imperial House of Wilpuri