Thread: NTW, Modding Tools will help CA!

Default NTW, Modding Tools will help CA!

I think it would be wise for CA to hand out modding tools like a modeler or whatever to our communities, because it might increase sales, because I know people out there who would buy a game just for a mod, I know I did with RTW, to play the Napoleonic Total War 2 mod for it. And I know I would take up modding if they released tools for free download.
    Formally known as 'Marshal Beale' - The Creator the Napoleon TW mods - 'Napoleon Order of War' and 'Revolution Order of War'

Default Re: NTW, Modding Tools will help CA!

Tools are generally available without CA's help. What we need is for CA to make the files easily moddable.

But tools would be a nice gift from CA with a little card on the side saying "Sorry for the screw up with ETW, hope this helps make up for it!"
    Formally known as 'Marshal Beale' - The Creator the Napoleon TW mods - 'Napoleon Order of War' and 'Revolution Order of War'

@Erasmus,

You're right. Just fix up the BAI man, simple. Other junk like Siege warfare & men with hook ropes will be fixed easier.

By the way, Do you know of anyone who doesn't have the "melee bug/pathfinding issue"?
    If you do, How did they install? Did they ever uninstall & reinstall it and how?

Thanks Erasmus.

+Rep to you JUST for your one statement,
    hellas1

I'd be shocked and amazed if the tools were released before the DLC gouging stopped.
    The extra development time will allow us to finalize and polish Empire, making it the most accomplished and epic of the Total War series." said Kieran Brigden, Studio Communications Manager at The Creative Assembly. "There is a great deal of anticipation around Empire: Total War and we want to ensure that it is the benchmark for strategy games upon its release.