Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Britain Mod..UPDATED 19/12/10

Default Re: Great Britain Mod..UPDATE Version 1.1

I love your work. You are getting better at what you do. Can you surprise me

♔Pom♔'s Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by KozCDVI View Post
    SCORE!!!
    Thanks KozCDVI.

Quote Originally Posted by King Louise Assurbanipal View Post
    I love your work. You are getting better at what you do. Can you surprise me
    Thanks KLA, keep learning things with each skin, such as it's not that easy to do a good highland regiment officer, walk away and start again tomorrow.
    As for surprising you, who knows.

Great!

Salvo's Avatar Maréchal de l'Empire

Great units, I'm happy You allow us to use them in EW2, REP++

Quote Originally Posted by ranger86 View Post
    Great!
    Thank you ranger.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvo View Post
    Great units, I'm happy You allow us to use them in EW2, REP++
    Thanks Salvo, always happy to share with you and KLA, and concrats on your move to the hosted mods.

Hi all, latest update for the mod, have added the Blackwatch,(in original facing colours) and a line highlander regiment, both recruitable in Scotland only, they have lower shooting abilities but higher melee.
    Also added foot and line artillery, the foot is about right for my time period, the horse artillery are based on images supplied by Brigadier Graham, thank you sir Rep on the way, and are late.I've added the default artillery, if anyone wants others added then let me know, within reason of course.
    The update also includes an updated UCP.
    My next update should include horse and dragoons.

Downloads on front page

Thanks and enjoy
    Blackwatch and line Highlander.
    Attachment 64441Attachment 64442
    Horse Artillery and Officer.
    Attachment 64445Attachment 64446
    Foot artillery and Officer.
    Attachment 64443Attachment 64444

Default Re: Great Britain Mod..UPDATE Version 1.2, Highland regiments and artillery.

Excellent mod. +REP
    Son of Major Darling | House of Caesars | Content Writer | My Workshop | Moderator

Default Re: Great Britain Mod..UPDATE Version 1.2, Highland regiments and artillery.

Woohoo..Awesome units as usual Pom, I'm glad you haven't stopped modding just yet especially with NTW coming soon. With alot of other modders who have have taken a break I just hope you don't get burnt out yet. If this is the last mod you do I'm glad you decided to give the Brits a remodel cause my British campaign is alot more exciting with your mod;D Rep to Brigadier Graham for giving you the vision you needed to bring your work to life and to you for your amazing work
    Last edited by monte0525; November 28, 2009 at 01:38 AM.
    "Fear is the mind killer" Children of Dune
    Always hope for the best and expect the worst...

KozCDVI's Avatar Domesticus

AAaahhhhhh!!!!

You've done it again!

Anyway to download the mod without the additions of 1.1? I'm rather old fashioned and am using Razor's line infantry skin ATM

“My mother taught me never to throw stones at cripples. My father taught me to aim for their heads.”
    - Ramsay Snow

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Pom - hmm...unit names dont show in game when using latest UPC that was included in mod?? i know what problem is you need to create all the text entries in the UPC and make a text directory within the Brit mod for the names to show in game, and as i understand that the text needs to be identical i think?? i tried to do for you but i cannot use DB editor!!
    Last edited by ToonTotalWar; November 28, 2009 at 04:46 AM.

Brilliant skins!
    Nobody expects the Imperial Inquisition

Quote Originally Posted by La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham View Post
    My word old boy they are absolutely the best skins for artillery I have ever seen and no mistake, thanks very much sir, I shall be using these forthwith, perhaps you should let Toontotalwar be made aware of this mod, perhaps it could be added sir, or if you don't I certainly will! + rep

"R.H.A all the way"
    Thank you Brigadier, knowing an ex RA man was looking on didn't put me under pressure at all

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Fozdike View Post
    Excellent mod. +REP
    Thank you Capt.

Quote Originally Posted by monte0525 View Post
    Woohoo..Awesome units as usual Pom, I'm glad you haven't stopped modding just yet especially with NTW coming soon. With alot of other modders who have have taken a break I just hope you don't get burnt out yet. If this is the last mod you do I'm glad you decided to give the Brits a remodel cause my British campaign is alot more exciting with your mod;D Rep to Brigadier Graham for giving you the vision you needed to bring your work to life and to you for your amazing work
    Thank you monte, still enjoy doing the skins, hope CA will release some more tools when NTW is released so that, hopefully I will be able to put them in a proper SYW campaign.

AAaahhhhhh!!!!

You've done it again!

Anyway to download the mod without the additions of 1.1? I'm rather old fashioned and am using Razor's line infantry skin ATM
    Thanks KozCDVI, sorry but I'm keeping it all together, if anyone else wants to pick out bits and release them on their own, I have no problem with that.

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    Pom - hmm...unit names dont show in game when using latest UPC that was included in mod?? i know what problem is you need to create all the text entries in the UPC and make a text directory within the Brit mod for the names to show in game, and as i understand that the text needs to be identical i think?? i tried to do for you but i cannot use DB editor!!
    Thanks Toon, I think the problem may have been the wrong UCP, try this one.Have added a new download link.
    By the way your mod looking awesome+Rep.
    Attachment 64476

Quote Originally Posted by brucedickenson View Post
    Brilliant skins!
    Thank you bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham View Post
    Well Pom as I said well done, using the mod now with the T.A.R mod and Archiekes Artillery officers mod too, so I am very happy old bean

Warning, large sized Pictures "and all that"
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Thanks for these, it's not often I see the boys in action.

Pom, I know you said you wouldn't do it for IS, but General Cornwallis has been working on his mod for quite some time now, and has published no updates, notices, etc. Positive you can't create a version for IS as well? In any regard, amazing work still! Love them all!
    Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.

- Napoleon Bonaparte

hip63's Avatar Give me some BASS!
    Patrician Artifex

hey Pom, your loc file has a space in the name, the space is between the "_" and the "v"

hip63

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Pom - The unit names still do not show up if you look at the names in the UPC V5 they do not match what you have in the units_tables?? i think you also need to create a text loc in the Brit mod to get the names to show and they must all be named the same in UPC, text loc and in screen name within units_land

KozCDVI's Avatar Domesticus

The only real issue with the line infantry units is the red undershirt... IMO white looks much better.

Just downloaded and tested them out, they're bloody marvellous

“My mother taught me never to throw stones at cripples. My father taught me to aim for their heads.”
    - Ramsay Snow

hip63's Avatar Give me some BASS!
    Patrician Artifex

I've updated the DM version to get the unit names to show up properly:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CDX6IU38

hip63

Quote Originally Posted by britishballer View Post
    Pom, I know you said you wouldn't do it for IS, but General Cornwallis has been working on his mod for quite some time now, and has published no updates, notices, etc. Positive you can't create a version for IS as well? In any regard, amazing work still! Love them all!
    The problem isn't in doing a version for IS it's keeping it updated after, I've got to go back and update my German States, love the skins hate the files, anyway that said I'm going to have to do something so that I can have them in IS myself, so will have a look, can't say when though, and only until IS release their new skins.

Quote Originally Posted by hip63 View Post
    hey Pom, your loc file has a space in the name, the space is between the "_" and the "v"

hip63
    Hi hip, hadn't noticed, looked in my data file and the gap was there and all working, took the gap out and still working.

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    Pom - The unit names still do not show up if you look at the names in the UPC V5 they do not match what you have in the units_tables?? i think you also need to create a text loc in the Brit mod to get the names to show and they must all be named the same in UPC, text loc and in screen name within units_land
    Hi Toon, just downloaded and tested, screens below, all seems to be working, I've never added the names anywhere other than the loc. Try this loc below(no gap).
    Attachment 64489
    Anyone else having this problem?
    Attachment 64487

The only real issue with the line infantry units is the red undershirt... IMO white looks much better.

Just downloaded and tested them out, they're bloody marvellous
    Thanks KozCDVI, have to disagree with you, the all red has always been my uniform of choice, and my time period.

I have seen this mod has blossomed, keep up the good work!

Just like to say congrats on this mod Pom, bloody brilliant skins +rep for this and i'll give you some for your German mod when i can

Thanks again