Thread: Trait/Ancillary 'Flavor'?

Default Trait/Ancillary 'Flavor'?

Hello, folks. Been playing for a while now, and, I have a request to make. I've not seen anything else on the matter (Except for a little thing called the 'Real People Mod' but it doesn't seem to work with KGCM) so, my request is thus: Something that gives the characters, not just Generals and such but merchants, assassins, princesses etc more possible traits and ancillaries, and perhaps titles as well.

The reason being, once I get deeper into the game, all the traits and such my generals have vastly overshadow the scant few that my various agents have. My priests generally all get the same few, the rare Princess I get usually stays at about two or three charm (though I may just be using them wrong) and assassins and the like are boring to just 'level up' all the time, so to speak. I've considered modifying the traits and such on my own, but I wouldn't know where to start or how to balance things. With some pointers I'd be more than willing to try though, or at least help somebody else who's willing to try.

At any rate, those are my thoughts on the matter, and it's up for debate.
    Last edited by Aderas; November 17, 2009 at 03:16 AM.