Out of boredom, I have decided to make a small story in article format. Enjoy, and tell me what you think. Its not complete yet, though.

----

Hello there! Are you a newbie to TWC? Are you wondering where the hell everything is? Is your mind going to explode trying to figure out TWC culture?

Look no further! This helpful GUIDE will assist you in discovering what lurks in each forum section! So, as we presumably have little time, lets get started!

The Athenaeum

This is where people talk "science". About 10% of the posts here are along the lines of "OMIGOSH, ALIENS!", maybe 30% are "Hey guys, look, I can COPY PASTE ARTICLES!", roughly 50% are large walls of text relating to the proof/disproof of GLOBAL WARMING, and most of the remainder is actually relating to scientific discussion. If you are a real scientist, beware. Barring the "science/math homework assistance topic", most of the arguments here are either made up on the spot or otherwise wars between two walls of text clearly attempting to spite the 56k user that is trying to read the argument.

TO BE CONTINUED (yeah, that was short, give me some time as I have other things)