Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: {Game Closed} BC 2.02 : Holy Lands campaign (WSR)

Default Re: New BC campaign *Sign Up*

Quote Originally Posted by CiviC View Post
    I would take Rajputs but I don't see the reason to give Seljuks to the AI. It will favour Abbasids, Georgians, Khwarezm and even Omanis and Ghaznis and this is unfair for other "cornered" factions.
    How about this,
    If intrest picks up in this campaign and all teams are choosen, I will open up the Seljuks, but only if its full, as you said they would be benefitial to a few kingdoms, the majorty of which have not yet been picked, so with that said..., if the Seljuks are needed to keep a balance within these areas, ill open them up. Okay?
    The only think you have to fear is... Me.

TRIFORCE.

It's still no fair Armenia or Sindh (aka doomed factions) to be chosen before a really good one like Seljuks. If Seljuks are AI then Sindh should be AI so Rajputs benefit the same way as Khwarezm or Abbasids.

Quote Originally Posted by CiviC View Post
    It's still no fair Armenia or Sindh (aka doomed factions) to be chosen before a really good one like Seljuks. If Seljuks are AI then Sindh should be AI so Rajputs benefit the same way as Khwarezm or Abbasids.
    The Seljuks if they are AI, is completely diffrent than the Sindh being AI, because as you said the Sindh are a doomed faction, and an easy victoy for AI or Humans. The seljuks are strong, and for this reason I choose to exclude them because often they prove the victor in BC campaign due to their armies/ settlements and plenty of territory to expand too. They are also unlike the other strong powers KOJ/Ayyubids, Romans/Turks, they are not interlinked among other nations and could expand easily to the plenty of rebel lands around.

This is why I choose to exclude them for the moment, and since this is Autoresolve, the Seljuks wouldn't be an easy victory for those Human players, since they are the strongest nation.

Besides, if we get more people and main kingdoms like the Turks, Koj, romans ect are finally taken and we are left with small countries and more people join I will free the Seljuks and allow people to switch their kingdom to the Seljuks if they want it.

So Civic if you want the Seljuks, then you can reserve it if they become free and you shall have it.

TRIFORCE.

So what do we need to get this game started?
    Books are useless! I only ever read one book, “To Kill A Mockingbird,” and it gave me absolutely no insight on how to kill mockingbirds! Sure it taught me not to judge a man by the color of his skin…but what good does *that* do me?

Quote Originally Posted by Beserker42 View Post
    So what do we need to get this game started?
    Hopefully a few more players...
    if we havn't gotten anyone after a few more days, I will go with what we have

If you have friends who might be intrested, I suggest you try and recruit them

TRIFORCE.

I might kinda know a guy. We were trying to start a new campaign around the time our 3rd age started.
    Books are useless! I only ever read one book, “To Kill A Mockingbird,” and it gave me absolutely no insight on how to kill mockingbirds! Sure it taught me not to judge a man by the color of his skin…but what good does *that* do me?

The Sindh are just doomed because at the start, they have 4 cities around them with capped out rebels, Honestly I think we should balance out the rebels. Sindh are pretty good, if they can capture the key areas.
    Abit tired now...

My participation to this campaign is a maybe depending on if sufficient players join and if human factions are spread evenly.
    P.S. About Seljuks they had a hard time in BCWSR and they were defeated at several sieges by rebels. I will not insist on them anymore, it all depends for me if human factions have all fair chances of expansion. Personally I would give to AI Armenia and Sindh as they have the worst starting position.
    Last edited by CiviC; November 19, 2009 at 01:59 AM.

Sindh have a great starting place, just besides that every city around them has a stack or a stack and a half. XD Lower down rebels = a maybe impressive sindh empire
    Abit tired now...

Empedocles's Avatar Domesticus

in order of preference:

1-abbasids
    2-ERE
    3-ghorids

regards

New version of all 77BC and 58BC can be found HERE

I'm in! Autoresolve games are fun and the turns are fast to play (usually..). So, I'll pick the ERE, which seems to be available at the moment.

I agree im a modder a d just by removing those armies around the Sindh Rebel cities it would be cool for Sindh, however im not sure how it will work with everyone

any factions left?

I will be the Sindh if the Rebels around Sindh are significantly Nerfed =x

Or if i have to, i'll be KoJ, even though this will be my 4th hotseat playing as KoJ... T.T;;; lol
    Abit tired now...

Quote Originally Posted by fatty the fat View Post
    any factions left?
    Yeah, I'll make a list in a few hours of the Kingdoms that are left

TRIFORCE.

Incontinenta Buttox's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Will you consider enforcing a 24hr turn time limit this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Incontinenta Buttox View Post
    Will you consider enforcing a 24hr turn time limit this time?
    I'd love too!!
    But people have lives and things they do, and subbing every second turn is going to be a pain in the butt,
    Sorry Incontinenta

TRIFORCE.

Incontinenta Buttox's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Thats me out then.

Quote Originally Posted by Incontinenta Buttox View Post
    Thats me out then.
    Ahh, I figured as much
    Sorry Icontinenta, I'd hate to loose such a great player, but I can't ask for a 24/hour turn based game, because I know in the long term, many players won't be able to live up to it.

I hope you change your mind,

TRIFORCE.

ill take Georgia then i think