Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: {Game Closed} BC 2.02 : Holy Lands campaign (WSR)

Default Re: BC 2.02 : Holy Lands campaign (WSR) -- Recruiting replacement for Makuria --

Great Seljuk are up
    (for either Retepo or Gladius).
    The only think you have to fear is... Me.

TRIFORCE.

Default Re: BC 2.02 : Holy Lands campaign (WSR) -- Recruiting replacement for Makuria --

mh dont want to be an ass and snap up the Seljuks since retep has been participating in this hotseat from the beginning… but… I mean… you know… its a jungle out there… tit for tat… survival of the fittest… the early bird gets the worm… ...I am going for the Seljuks.

If you are totally unhappy about that retep than I ll leave them to you but maybe you are fine with one of the other factions… that would be cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Gladius_Maximus View Post
    mh dont want to be an ass and snap up the Seljuks since retep has been participating in this hotseat from the beginning… but… I mean… you know… its a jungle out there… tit for tat… survival of the fittest… the early bird gets the worm… ...I am going for the Seljuks.

If you are totally unhappy about that retep than I ll leave them to you but maybe you are fine with one of the other factions… that would be cool!
    Well he still hasn't gotten back to me,
    I guess if he hasn't done so by the end of today with a response, then the Seljuks be rightfully yours,
    Retepo can always gain another kingdom

TRIFORCE.

Quote Originally Posted by TriforceV View Post
    Well he still hasn't gotten back to me,
    I guess if he hasn't done so by the end of today with a response, then the Seljuks be rightfully yours,
    Retepo can always gain another kingdom
    Sorry about stalling a day, but I was VERY busy yesterday and didn't have enough time to play out a turn. Never mind that, though, I'm booting the Seljuk turn right now. My apologies for being late, lol....

so I guess i dont have to upload my Seljuk save then? all the brain racking for nothing
    Last edited by Gladius_Maximus; December 30, 2009 at 10:50 AM.

EDIT: See Triforce's post below
    Last edited by retep219; December 30, 2009 at 01:29 PM.

damn how fast did u do ur turn... alright then i seriously dont have to upload mine : /

alright so before someone else seizes the Turks… TURKS FOR ME PLEASE THEN!

although they already seem to be at war with the Roman Empire?
    Last edited by Gladius_Maximus; December 30, 2009 at 11:04 AM.

Fair enough, Merlox please use this save, as it will enable the turks to join the fight

TRIFORCE.

Glad to see the Turks and the Seljuks taken.

Turks!

Jerusalem is down to their last city, one strong army remains, luckily though, The forces from Egypt have arrived.
    Abit tired now...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Merlox View Post
    Turks!

Jerusalem is down to their last city, one strong army remains, luckily though, The forces from Egypt have arrived.
    Can Jerusalem get their Crusade reinforcements and those three full-stacks in hotseat? Or are they just doomed?

Well, They are doomed this coming turn,a s it is. All 3 leaders are stuck inside of jerusalem, once they all die, The faction dies, If the cursade was even called, The crusading forces would go rebel.
    Abit tired now...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Merlox View Post
    Well, They are doomed this coming turn,a s it is. All 3 leaders are stuck inside of jerusalem, once they all die, The faction dies, If the cursade was even called, The crusading forces would go rebel.
    In other hotseat as soon as I killed the last leader two brand new armies appeared near Jerusalem and after destroying them two armies appeared near Constantinople as a horde ... I called them Die Hard 2 and Die Hard 3.

T&D's Avatar Vicarius

This mod is cool.The best fraction in this mod is Jerusalem!!!!!But others fractions are also cool.

Romans next

have a great night everybody! ....... ...... .. ..........

Armenia Next,

I subbed Barca as per his request

TRIFORCE.

[Celtíbero]Mencey's Avatar Campidoctor

Are you still recruiting for Makuria? I can play if you don't mind.
    Last edited by [Celtíbero]Mencey; January 04, 2010 at 03:56 PM.

gameplay wise… are forts permanent or do they disappear if they have been abandoned at the end of the round?

Quote Originally Posted by CeltiberoMencey View Post
    Are you still recruiting for Makuria? I can play if you dont mind.
    Sure are,
    Welcome aboard.

TRIFORCE.

Thanks Triforce, I'm back to resume control over the Imperium!