Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Arthurian: Total War - The Raven Feeders v0.73 (Complete - mod foldered)

Default Re: Arthurian: Total War - The Raven Feeders v0.73 (Complete - mod foldered)

Is there a way to download this for steam?

Default Re: Arthurian: Total War - The Raven Feeders v0.73 (Complete - mod foldered)

the links are down

... forever?
    One of the most sophisticated Total War modders ever developed...

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Unfortunately, ATW developers and local forum moderators visit this forum relly rarely

Howdo you download this game for steam?

Can some one up the mod on mediafire for me ? All link are dead.

I put it on Megaupload a couple of weeks back... did you try that link?

DL on Megaupload

If it's not working, I suppose I could put it on mediafire as well, so let me know.
    Last edited by jackx; June 06, 2011 at 12:01 PM.

Hi Guys!

Not new to the game, but new to ATW! I was able to download the DL on Megaupload without any problem. Looks OK. Was not able to try it out yet, but the graphics etc look marvelous! I was surprised someone made a make-over for RTW BI this way. Ho could I mis this for all these years, knowing this ERA is probably my favorite (besides the ROMA era that is).

It seems you have to paste it over a clean installation of RTW. In that case I will no longer be able to play RTW or RTW BI in the 'normal way'? If so, does anybody know if it is possible to install RTW twice on the same computer, maybe using two different originals (they can be had for a couple of EUR/pound)?

Thanks for 'thinking with me'.
    Last edited by CireCelt; July 05, 2011 at 10:30 AM.

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

the answer is yes , i have rtw,bi and alex all installed together in my external drive as the original then i just copy them over to c drive individualy and put mods on them , so i have rs2 , eb ,eb alexander ,atw ,rome medieval , inv barbarorum all playable seperatly , oh and you can put the rs2 enviroments into atw it makes the game 100 times better imo , enjoy

Thanks for your reply Granto!

In this case I will first copy the 'originals' to my external drive + ATW and start working from there...

Hmpffffffffff.....

For some reason I am not able to start ATW,... to be honest no shortcut is created at all while extracting the files.....
    I think I have to try again later.
    Last edited by CireCelt; July 06, 2011 at 11:06 AM.

Agamemnon's Avatar Comes Limitis

ALL your links are broken.

Did you try the Megaupload link I put up a couple months ago?
    I just checked it, and it seems to still be working wihout any issues, though I realized I made a typo in the description...

Version .73 is modfoldered, so unlike what previous posts indicate, you can use it with the same installation that you use for other mod-foldered mods.

Agamemnon's Avatar Comes Limitis

Wierd, it said that the file was deleted earlier. Thanks.

You're welcome.

I try to keep an eye on this thread so I can re-up when needed, though it seems that this time, I beat the expiration date by a narrow margin with my test-DL, preserving the file for a bit longer.

Yes - thank you, jackx - your upload of a few months ago worked great for me and I was finally able to check out the mod. Much appreciated.
    One of the most sophisticated Total War modders ever developed...

Quote Originally Posted by jackx View Post
    Did you try the Megaupload link I put up a couple months ago?
    I just checked it, and it seems to still be working wihout any issues, though I realized I made a typo in the description...
    Hey man, super that you put this up!

I haven't played this mod for god knows how long, so it wsa gone from my PC but sddenly felt in a mood to play this again!

However I have a question, there seems something wrong with unit cards.

Started a campaign as Gododdn, and my ships don't have unit cards; but more annoyingly, in settlement info, Celtic Christianism doesn't have a 'logo'. It's just blank, so you see like, 20% paganism, 30% roman christian and then half of it is just blank.

In the descr_beliefs file I found out that file refers to data/UI/pips/etc, but the UI folder in your file on megaupload doesn't contain a subfolder pips with the required files!

anyone knows whats going on there? Thanks

I just tried the DL again, and got the same issues... I'm not sure if it's something I messed up while putting it all together, or was there with the original files as well, but thankfully, they're only minor issues that don't really affect gameplay.

True dat, I ended up playing all evening long until bedtime; what makes this mod so great are the economical & population challenges, I'm in a 2-sided war atm (and none of them by choice ) and found out I had actually completely depopulated my capital by retraining a few troops one turn lol. Gotta hate those 1000-pop cities

Definately the hardest and most challenging campaign in any mod I've played.

Thanks jackx!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast