Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Arthurian: Total War - The Raven Feeders v0.73 (Complete - mod foldered)

Default Re: Arthurian: Total War - The Raven Feeders v0.73 (Complete - mod foldered)

I vaguely remember that I had the same prob on my first install with ATW, but it was the older non-mod-foldered version, which I still use.

Anyway I solved this past then with some instructions I found here. So you might have to dig through some old threads for it, but your solution is most likely already here.

Agamemnon's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: Arthurian: Total War - The Raven Feeders v0.73 (Complete - mod foldered)

Can you give incredibly specific instructions (for some reason, when I try to launch BI or any other mod, it says "cannot load mount database" and "error in descr_mount: cannot find nabatean camel". I, however, cannot find the file descr_mount in my bi folder (search says cannot find). I never had this problem before, please help.

Considering your other post, you might have installed 1.6 which is not mod-foldered it might have messed up your possibility to play any other mod or the org.
    If it is that way , reinstall all and use two copies of rtw or install the mod-foldered version in this thread.

I'm sorry. My problem was that I had somehow deleted the file. Everything works now.

Where do I find the music_pack.rar that is mentioned in the first post?

Having a major problem starting a campaign from the main screen. When I click on the 'New Campaign' link I receive a message asking me to select an item from the list but I have and the choice is simply not being recognised. When I then exit the game I receive an error message directing me to 'arthur/data/world/maps/campaign/barbarian_invasion/descr_strat.txt' line 28 column 1 no start date for campaign or battle. Any idea what I can do to make this right?

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

I am not an expert but if I were you I would try to reinstal the mod
    Last edited by demagogos nicator; January 03, 2011 at 08:54 AM.

Icon4 Re: Arthurian: Total War - The Raven Feeders v0.73 (Complete - mod foldered)

Thanks for the feedback but I've re-installed everything i.e. unzipped all of the files to my 'arthur' folder, which itself is in the RTW folder containing BI and RTW patch 1.6. The result is precisely the same as described before. Do you get the game to run from the zip files contained on page 1 of this thread?

I did, but I havent played this mod for few months

That's interesting, so it must be something wrong with either the zip file I downloaded or the way I've installed it. I have 'The Creative Assembly/Rome - Total War/Arthur folder. In the RTW folder is 'BI' and 'rome_total_war_patch_1-6'. Is this the way you have it (though perhaps 'Activision' instead of TCA)? The game loads up but I can't start a campaign or play any battles. I will re-download the two zip files and start again. Thanks for the input.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunnor View Post
    I have 'The Creative Assembly/Rome - Total War/Arthur folder. In the RTW folder is 'BI' and 'rome_total_war_patch_1-6'. Is this the way you have it
    This is the correct way problem has to be somewhere else

This is headbanging stuff. Does anyone know why this procedure doesn't work? I keep getting a text box saying 'arthur/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 13 column 79. Expected faction or culture type, or 'all' terminate list with comma or enclose list in {}' I hoped the 'fix' for this file provided might work but it doesn't. Does anyone have ideas please?

On about turn 7 with the Picts, the game CTDed and wouldn't let me on that campaign. The only cheat I used was toggle_fow. What did I do wrong?

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

there is a bug in atw ,some times it strikes sometimes not , try a new campaign if it happens again re install , are you using the rs2 enviroments?

No,and thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunnor View Post
    This is headbanging stuff. Does anyone know why this procedure doesn't work? I keep getting a text box saying 'arthur/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 13 column 79. Expected faction or culture type, or 'all' terminate list with comma or enclose list in {}' I hoped the 'fix' for this file provided might work but it doesn't. Does anyone have ideas please?
    .............................re install i think mate
    Last edited by GRANTO; April 06, 2011 at 12:50 PM.

re install i think mate.

Hi all,

I wanted to check this mod out, but none of the download links on the first page appear to be working; they say the link may be out of date or something.

Can someone point me in the right direction to download?
    One of the most sophisticated Total War modders ever developed...

The alternate link to gamefront should be working
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/15033973/arthur.rar

When I try that link, I can indeed scroll down to a "Download Now" button, but after clicking that button I get kicked over to a "404 not found" window.
    One of the most sophisticated Total War modders ever developed...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast