Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Arthurian: Total War - The Raven Feeders v0.73 (Complete - mod foldered)

Delysid's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Arthurian: Total War - The Raven Feeders v0.73 (Complete - mod foldered)

Not really sure how to solve the visual c++ issue but some searching around suggests reinstalling Microsoft Visual C++ may solve issues. Something to do with the library corrupting that will be fixed during a reinstall? I don't really know, just some info i've found and best of luck to you guys with this problem.
    Here is the link,
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

Stuie's Avatar Laudir Agus Mir

Default Re: Arthurian: Total War - The Raven Feeders v0.73 (Complete - mod foldered)

Quote Originally Posted by Dansk viking View Post
    So, the event spawning Cerdic and Cynric has been removed? I think the problem was too many men in the spawning armies.. Or what?
    I'm trying to add them back in, but I was distracted by other stuff over the Holidays. I'm pretty certain I know what the problem was.

DragonsWarrior's Avatar Senator

i'll try installing the old way. is there going to be any future patches or a arthurian 1.0 coming out

Delysid's Avatar Tiro

There is another patch currently being worked on.

thats great cant wait

Serapio's Avatar Semisalis

@ DragonsWarrior welcome to the club. i think, we have to be patient... i hate those inexplicable mystifications of windows vista.

i know same hopefully it will work on the xp

This is an unofficial fix ( ie tested only by me that corrects the following issue:

1) In the script - Restoration of the "Arrival of Cerdic & Cynric", and "Unrest of the Bernician Foederati" mentioned by a few, including Dansk Viking here ( http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...=310881&page=2 )

It is a .rar file so extract to a new folder, rename the old ATW_Campaign.txt and then copy the new one in.

The changed file is:

1) ATW_Campaign.txt ( which lives in arthur\data\scripts\show_me )

This is save-game compatible, although of course, if yur game has passed the date that Cerdic arrives after installing the script, he won't turn up !

Many thanks to the ATW team, and also to Stuie for finally mod-foldering it !!

NB. The Gaelic Building recruitment correction was already done by Swabian (see http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...51#post5362451) and the first post in this thread.
    Last edited by Nicodemus; April 11, 2010 at 05:17 AM. Reason: Removed buildings file. rar only contains script fix file

Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by Delysid View Post
    Not really sure how to solve the visual c++ issue but some searching around suggests reinstalling Microsoft Visual C++ may solve issues. Something to do with the library corrupting that will be fixed during a reinstall? I don't really know, just some info i've found and best of luck to you guys with this problem.
    Here is the link,
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

Thanks a lot for the info....had a CTD issue during the AI-turn and its gone now (was the second turn of my campaign in 486AD, unfortunately )...so I can definitely recomment reinstalling Visual C++...

I'm not new to RTW & Mods but new to TWC ..so: Hi all & Greetings !
    Originally coming from the (Hardcore) Simracing Community where I was active a couple of years (always been a little obsessed with realism in videogames) I found my way to RTW two years ago - with Emperor to which my partner introduced me . I wasn't much interested in Strategy Games at all but to my surprise I found it a very fascinating and pretty little game:that watching a virtual realm to grow and prosper can make so much fun.... Only problem: 2D and the battles with that tiny soldiers were a bit ridiculous (actually: to cute for my taste ). "Isn't there something where that whole thing is combined (virtual administration AND decent ancient virtual warfare) in one game?" I asked myself....et voila : a few weeks later I've got RTW Gold on my desk.
    And another few weeks later the first mods (RTR and IB7) and, thank God , due to my experiences with racesims like GTR2 (mod friendly) or (a bit more tricky) RBR I wasn't frightened to make them work in case ( just getting used to the RTW file structure).

I have more problems to find my way through this huge TW Wal Mart (TWC) here ..

Thanks a lot for all this fine mods I had the pleasure to test and play so far - brilliant work guys, absolutely stunning.

Gydeon

swabian's Avatar igni ferroque

I don't get it, people, i have corrected this bug ages ago. I'll leave this here though.

I have set this correct shortly after the 072 release.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...51#post5362451

I strongly recommend to use this and not the inofficial stuff above, as this is most likely unbalanced and ignorant of several aspects.
    Last edited by swabian; February 28, 2010 at 03:20 AM.

Love this mod. What's really amazing is that there are 20 factions on a smaller map in this mod, leads to an action packed game!

Ok....I might be doing this wrong...I extracted the mod to C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War, and I tried clicking on the ATW shortcut to start. It said that the path did not exist (C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War-BI) Am I doing something wrong with the installation?

Indefinitely Banned

This doesn't work for me whenever I try to run it tells me that it can't open the soundbase.

finally got vista and the mod looks great people

Indefinitely Banned

Hmm, I can't seem to make the mod work it keeps giving me error messages when I start it up.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Edit: Never mind, my bad I had DarthMod installed and that was messing things up.
    Last edited by TheXand; May 05, 2010 at 01:12 AM.

Magister Militum Flavius Aetius's Avatar δούξ θρᾳκήσιου
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Is the Domain of Soissons (Under syagrius) in this mod?

PhilipO'Hayda's Avatar Vicarius

Help would be nice thanks

just fixed that, now this pops up thanks for any help
    Last edited by PhilipO'Hayda; July 14, 2010 at 09:02 AM.

Irish Historical adviser for Albion:Total war

Quote Originally Posted by Magistri Militum FlaviusAetius View Post
    Is the Domain of Soissons (Under syagrius) in this mod?
    It pains me to say no, it isn't

Laetus

ctd after 1st loading screen...no error msg, ive tried to copy the data in "arthur" over the data in "bi" but was the same except for the video of atw that i didnt saw in the modfoldered version at the start.....

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast