Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Arthurian: Total War - The Raven Feeders v0.73 (Complete - mod foldered)

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    Moderator Emeritus

Default Re: Arthurian: Total War - The Raven Feeders v0.73 (Complete - mod foldered)

Quote Originally Posted by Woestelingh View Post
    Hey man, super that you put this up!

I haven't played this mod for god knows how long, so it wsa gone from my PC but sddenly felt in a mood to play this again!

However I have a question, there seems something wrong with unit cards.

Started a campaign as Gododdn, and my ships don't have unit cards; but more annoyingly, in settlement info, Celtic Christianism doesn't have a 'logo'. It's just blank, so you see like, 20% paganism, 30% roman christian and then half of it is just blank.

In the descr_beliefs file I found out that file refers to data/UI/pips/etc, but the UI folder in your file on megaupload doesn't contain a subfolder pips with the required files!

anyone knows whats going on there? Thanks
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=336091
    this might help.
    Thanks for the DL links btw, thats what I used when I first started playing this mod.
    The AI Workshop Creator
    Europa Barbaroum II AI/Game Mechanics Developer
    The Northern Crusades Lead Developer
    Classical Age Total War Retired Lead Developer
    Rome: Total Realism Animation Developer
    RTW Workshop Assistance MTW2 AI Tutorial & Assistance
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)

Default Re: Arthurian: Total War - The Raven Feeders v0.73 (Complete - mod foldered)

Thx, will try that!

I'd forgotten all about that unofficial fan patch, thanks for reminding everyone of it.

Hey, where can I download this mod? The download links don't work....

Megaupload still works, so you can DL from there.

Once you've done that and installed successfully, grab the unofficial fan patch that Resef pointed out a couple posts back as well, as that fixes several more bugs and issues.

GRANTO's fanpatch is still in the works, once finished, it should make all other versions of this mod pretty much obsolete, but until then, the above links will get you the most current and playable release...

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by jackx View Post
    Megaupload still works, so you can DL from there.

Once you've done that and installed successfully, grab the unofficial fan patch that Resef pointed out a couple posts back as well, as that fixes several more bugs and issues.

GRANTO's fanpatch is still in the works, once finished, it should make all other versions of this mod pretty much obsolete, but until then, the above links will get you the most current and playable release...
    yep , im still on it doing some animation stuff , spear thrusts and the like , i also plan to release the original edu and descr_strat so the original atw can be played if chosen

Has anyone got a link for Raven Feeders .73a patch ? Please ?
    Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage

the links dont work....

here is the raven feeders 0.73a complete package http://www.gamefront.com/files/21033...ers+package.7z enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by GRANTO View Post
    here is the raven feeders 0.73a complete package http://www.gamefront.com/files/21033...ers+package.7z enjoy

Ok, its been Aaaaages since I installed a mod for RTW

Do i just run the Exe to install it - do I need to install the fan patch etc separately ?

Also, how do I get this running in Steam please - is it something to do with adding a command line ?

Thanks
    Last edited by monkian; November 28, 2011 at 05:58 PM.

My version of RTW is the Steam RTWGold online download - following the install instructions, when I click on the rometw-bi shortcut to initiate the app, I get an error message "cannot find steam" -
    there are other mods out there that seem to solve the problem by going into steam properties for RTWGold and under the tab "General" set launch options -

Here are examples from other mods with the same problem: (note there are spaces before each hyphen)
    -mod:FOE -show_err -nm
    -mod:bi\vi2 -nm -show_err
    I attempted -mod:rtw-bi nm- show_err without success. That's as far as my skillsets will take me on this.
    Any suggestions? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by monkian View Post
    Ok, its been Aaaaages since I installed a mod for RTW

Do i just run the Exe to install it - do I need to install the fan patch etc separately ?

Also, how do I get this running in Steam please - is it something to do with adding a command line ?

Thanks
    i have no idea about steam and this mod or how it works with steam

Ok.

If I were to overwrite RTW BI with this mod would I extra the files to a new folder then paste em over BI date files ?

Thanks anyone

Ok.

If I were to overwrite RTW BI with this mod would I extra the files to a new folder then paste em over BI date files ?

Thanks anyone
    NO , the installer and files i have put up are mod foldered the main file is called arthur and sits next to bi and data in the overall folder , the rest go inside arthur, also it will have its own start up exe , i know this build very well as i have worked with it for a while now , i just dont know how it relates to steam , if i were you and you want an easyer time go and buy rtw gold and alexander discs for a few quid and you will be able to play mods a lot easier it seems{ seen a few post overall with players having trouble with steam} best of luck with it all

ok i got it all moved into the RTW dir but now idk how to start the script how do i get to the map to do the whole advisor show me how button? please help me i cant find help anywhere!!!

i also have this problem, how did you manage to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by Thunnor View Post
    Having a major problem starting a campaign from the main screen. When I click on the 'New Campaign' link I receive a message asking me to select an item from the list but I have and the choice is simply not being recognised. When I then exit the game I receive an error message directing me to 'arthur/data/world/maps/campaign/barbarian_invasion/descr_strat.txt' line 28 column 1 no start date for campaign or battle. Any idea what I can do to make this right?
    i also have this problem, how did you manage to fix this?

I am now using RTW Gold and have the same problem as above - line 28 refers to start date btw - any advice please >? Thanks

I am now using RTW Gold and have the same problem as above - line 28 refers to start date btw - any advice please >? Thanks
    its not installed right , try again , check that it works at every stage before adding patches , arthur file should be next to bi not inside m good luck

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast