Thread: Important announcement.

Default Important announcement.

Hello.

Yes I am on vacation in thailand and yes its great since its snowing back home and everyone there is depressed and miserable and yes I'm eating the best food on earth and yes I go snorkling every day and yes I'm totally happy while you lot are stuck at work or whatever, but to make it short I played the lottery today and no I didnt win so since I didnt win I could get access to the alphba/beta version of this promising mod?

lol

Copperknickers II's Avatar quaeri, si sapis
    Citizen

Default Re: Important announcement.

You already have map screenshots, there is no Alpha version other than the map. All of our finished scripts and units have to wait for the map to be finished.
    A new mobile phone tower went up in a town in the USA, and the local newspaper asked a number of people what they thought of it. Some said they noticed their cellphone reception was better. Some said they noticed the tower was affecting their health.

A local administrator was asked to comment. He nodded sagely, and said simply: "Wow. And think about how much more pronounced these effects will be once the tower is actually operational."

Awwwww you're now fun! you were supposed to answer "yes of course since you didnt win the lottery then we will show mercy on you and grant you access to everything we got"
    lol

Citizen

Trust me mate, its really not very interesting when all of our features are only scripts and codes, and our descriptions haven't been finished yet.
    A new mobile phone tower went up in a town in the USA, and the local newspaper asked a number of people what they thought of it. Some said they noticed their cellphone reception was better. Some said they noticed the tower was affecting their health.

A local administrator was asked to comment. He nodded sagely, and said simply: "Wow. And think about how much more pronounced these effects will be once the tower is actually operational."

Quote Originally Posted by Copperknickers View Post
    Trust me mate, its really not very interesting when all of our features are only scripts and codes, and our descriptions haven't been finished yet.
    Yes he's right. It's really not very interesting!

EDIT: Although when it all comes out in the game it will be really awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Copperknickers View Post
    Talking about scripts how much will they affect performance?
    The mod sounds really promising but it would be a pity if I had to uninstall it just because of ai turns taking ages to end (as was the case with bgr dunno how much number but the latest I think.)

Quote Originally Posted by RottenTree View Post
    The mod sounds really promising but it would be a pity if I had to uninstall it just because of ai turns taking ages to end (as was the case with bgr dunno how much number but the latest I think.)
    From what I've seen in previews and spoken with some developers, scripting shouldn't be near as heavy as say Deus Lo Vult.
    Heir to Noble Savage in the Imperial House of Wilpuri

Citizen

It might be a little heavier than vanilla, but not like EB unless you have a really old computer.

Quote Originally Posted by RottenTree View Post
    This is something we consider when deciding on features. Azim is very conscious of how to get the most efficient use out of fewer lines of scripting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

Subuatai de Bodemloze's Avatar No rest for the wicked
    50 degrees, 26.2 minutes North, 119 degrees, 12.4 minutes West

He certainly won't get a job at microsoft with that kinda code awareness