Thread: Release Schedule + Donations

Default Release Schedule + Donations

Dear Rise of Persia fans,

The last few years we have been maintaining the Riseofpersia.com website out of our own pockets, which costs about $100,- per year. In late December, we are supposed to pay the server bill of $90 so we can keep running this website to late December 2010. Are you willing to donate a small sum of money to us, to help us keep the website up and running? If you are, you can do this through Paypal, on our front page (http://www.riseofpersia.com)
    At the same time, I have to admit the last few months haven't been the most productive from my side, as I've been busy writing my B.Sc thesis. Late November I finally hand in though, and after that we will get the release of ROP v3.0 all ironed out and ready for release. We're aiming for an early 2010 release (Jan/Feb). Still no exact date yet though!

Best regards,

Nero666, on behalf of the ROP team
    Automating RTW Coding and Balancing with PHP and MySQL (online)

Lead developer of:

Latest RoP Release: ROP v2.2
    Under the Patronage of the magnificent Rez

Default Re: Release Schedule + Donations

Quote Originally Posted by Nero666 View Post
    Dear Rise of Persia fans,

The last few years we have been maintaining the Riseofpersia.com website out of our own pockets, which costs about $100,- per year. In late December, we are supposed to pay the server bill of $90 so we can keep running this website to late December 2010. Are you willing to donate a small sum of money to us, to help us keep the website up and running? If you are, you can do this through Paypal, on our front page (http://www.riseofpersia.com)
    At the same time, I have to admit the last few months haven't been the most productive from my side, as I've been busy writing my B.Sc thesis. Late November I finally hand in though, and after that we will get the release of ROP v3.0 all ironed out and ready for release. We're aiming for an early 2010 release (Jan/Feb). Still no exact date yet though!

Best regards,

Nero666, on behalf of the ROP team
    I know it's none of my bisness but it might be cheaper to axe it and run things from TWC.

Nero,

Just sent ya $20 for the server - I have been away for sooooo long (started working, investments is a very time-consuming career choice!)

Hey Reloader, duly noted Thank you very much!
    Investments does sound time-consuming, especially with the crisis and everything! Do you enjoy working life? I'm almost done with my Bachelor, defending my thesis next week.
    Automating RTW Coding and Balancing with PHP and MySQL (online)

Lead developer of:

Latest RoP Release: ROP v2.2
    Under the Patronage of the magnificent Rez

hey m8!!!!i am a keen fan of ROP and especially Athenians!!! well when will the new ver be ready???

Investments is a heck of a career choice - difficult, grueling, the hours are long and you really have to WORK for your money - but you are compensated well.

Working life is a good thing in that I am finally earning money and being able to cover my own expenses - but the lack of free time weighs heavily on any activities one might want to pursue.

Good luck with your defense!