Thread: question? on usage and rights

Default question? on usage and rights

hi`
    I recently spoke with NF Vasilios, (may he have a safe year) and he said it would be awlright with him
    if I used what ever I need too from HYW for my mod (of course credit must be given)
    actually what I want to use is the ingame interface, what I mean all the screens framework and borders on the campaign screen
    first is ok
    with you guys as well?
    second
    I would just simply download HYW
    (and it installs to its own folder and will not conflict with my mod, which is in its own mod folder)
    then find the files I need and copy them to my mod ChC Claimants, Heirs and Conquerors
    thank you very much
    Druvatar

Default Re: question? on usage and rights

Well the UI is made by Vas, so that's his say.
    But no-one is allowed to use anything from this mod for his own thing

WELL thanks anyway!
    I will just continue with my own work
    I assumed NF Vasilios was just being nice too say that~ anyway thanks I will say (my subjective opinion) HYW would be so much greater if you broke France and England up like I have done in ChC. of course England and France were the two main Kingdoms in geographic area of HYW map but you know as well as I these kingdoms were conglomerates and cooperatives of many smaller duchies and estates regardless of a royal family,said royal family could not survive without the loyalty and assistance recieved from these smaller principalities
    anyway
    thank you

=NF= Vasileios_the2nd's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by druvatar View Post
    hi`
    I recently spoke with NF Vasilios, (may he have a safe year) and he said it would be awlright with him
    if I used what ever I need too from HYW for my mod (of course credit must be given)
    Wait a minute. Maybe it is because of my bad english, but I didn't mean this.
    What (I think) I said is, that you (and anyone), can take my stuff from the mod freely, as long as it is my stuff. Work done from Stig or Oam or whoever, you have to ask them seperately.
    I think oam would have no problem of me giving this permission to my stuff done there. Especially the visual works.

actually what I want to use is the ingame interface, what I mean all the screens framework and borders on the campaign screen
    first is ok
    In case you mean the red (velvet like) UI, then this is mostly Oam's job. I have only "touched" it here and there. You better ask Oam about this.

A salute you for now, this was probably my last message here, from tomorrow I am considered to be a greek soldier (aka greek regular soldier) for the next 9 months.

Good bye all!
    "Greeks dont mod like modders, modders mod like greeks." -PorkyJack
    10 new captain models (campaign map) to download

THANK YOU for the clarification! may your next nine months be easier than a mothers duty luck! and I assume when refer to OAM you mean on a mountain?

=NF= Vasileios_the2nd's Avatar Semisalis

Thank you! Yes indeed, Oam = On a little hill.
    "Greeks dont mod like modders, modders mod like greeks." -PorkyJack
    10 new captain models (campaign map) to download