Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you say chariots are overpowered?

Default Re: Would you say chariots are overpowered?

Quote Originally Posted by thedcode View Post
    yes but these are details i mostly told him how to beat chaz.
    code do you think im a retard?

Quote Originally Posted by VikingX View Post
    code do you think im a retard?
    Then idf you prefer i told ppl how to beat chaz...I know you are VikingX from HELL and i saw your vids on youtube...I'm far from thinking your retard. And by him I wasn't meaning you. Didn't even knew it was you who was the ''certain HELL clan member''

''Now I felt good about my accomplishment since I beat a top ranking player and I only play casually.''-James

Well congratulations!! If you think beating a high ranking player means that much well most of us would be gods if it does. Also being on a clan dosen't means you are strong or high ranked (No Vinking im not saying anything about you) but you dont have to write on a forum either. Just keep for yourself. I'll not start writting something on TWC forums when i win vs a clan player cuz it happens everyday.
    Last edited by thedcode; November 16, 2009 at 03:15 PM.

''I do not steal victories''-Alexander| Clan site: www.sithtotalwar.com

A simple yes or no would be fine do

to some degree TDC has a point. there isnt really a lot of point in bragging over beating a certain person. certainly not to people who do not care about it.

I lost ten units of armoured legionarys to 2 units of chariots in a single charge that were coming out from a river crossing so I think they are op

To counter I would put my Cav in tight formation with guard mode on. Therefore the chariots cant get in between your cav. Works well with Catas.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12