Thread: Campain map

Matheo's Avatar Libertus
    in Germany (Unterhaching, Munich) and in Croatia (Cepin, Osijek)

Icon5 Campain map

Hello Modders, I'm searching for an campain map that don't change the game or the MP! I want to have a campain map like KLA's Mod, but that don't change others. Is it impossible to change ONLY the campain map to the right form? I hate it when i saw that Ragusa (today knowen as Dubrovnik) is an Bosnian Province, it was an own province called Dalamtia!
    pls Modders, i hope you all can help me with it!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Napoleon to the Croats:"Yesterday, I saw with my own eyes of your courage and your fidelity. You acquired immortal glory and esteem, and I place you among my best troops. For your courage, I promise to you to agree all that you will ask me of as soon as we are home. I am satisfied with you, very satisfied. If i had only 300.000 Croats, i would conquer the whole world" "

Matheo's Avatar Libertus
    in Germany (Unterhaching, Munich) and in Croatia (Cepin, Osijek)

Default Re: Campain map

sry i found a threat!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Napoleon to the Croats:"Yesterday, I saw with my own eyes of your courage and your fidelity. You acquired immortal glory and esteem, and I place you among my best troops. For your courage, I promise to you to agree all that you will ask me of as soon as we are home. I am satisfied with you, very satisfied. If i had only 300.000 Croats, i would conquer the whole world" "