Thread: Shogun: Total War Flickers Then Crashes At Battle

Sir Winston Churchill's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default Shogun: Total War Flickers Then Crashes At Battle

Hello, in order to better learn myself in Total War history I got my hands on a copy of Shogun: Total War (Warlord Edition if it means anything). The game was working fine all the way to the campaign, and I played for about a turn (I was getting used to things) when my first battle was about to begin. Naturally I wanted to fight in personally, but when I got to the battle map the game started to flicker and then next thing I know it crashed to the desktop.

So what gives? Is it possibly because my computer is so new and advanced or something? I think I heard about a similar problem before, but how do I fix it now?

P.S. If you could save me another thread would you also mind telling me the purpose of the Throne Room?

Links to any anti-developer or anti-publisher campaigns are not tolerated on these forums. Any such links will be removed and (most probably) the poster of the link banned.... Please be advised that any information uploaded or transmitted by visitors to Sega becomes the property of Sega. Sega reserves the right to... modify... or delete any of this information at any time and for any reason without notice.
    — CA trying to prevent dissent on their forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalminar View Post
    My statements are correct by virtue of me saying them. Additional proof is not required.

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

Default Re: Shogun: Total War Flickers Then Crashes At Battle