Thread: Install Help

When i install the mod (version 3, i install both parts to the same folder, im on Vista) i get the batch file on my desktop, i click it a small black box apears for half a second then nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong in the installing or something else? Please help me. The mod looks really good and i want to play it.

I tried it again running as administrator and I created a folder for it in the Medieval II mod folder C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods. And it ran this time but all i got was Medieval II total war please help me.
    Last edited by Eothese; November 01, 2009 at 08:20 AM.

Default Re: Install Help

The first part should be installed into the mods folder, it will create a new folder called expanded_americas3, the second part should be installed into the data folder of the new expanded_americas3 folder. The path's are set correctly in the installers. If your path is different, (x86) is different, you will have to change the path in the launcher or create a new shortcut from the .bat file.

If your path is different, (x86) is different, you will have to change the path in the launcher or create a new shortcut from the .bat file.
    Sorry dont mean to sound like Mr Thicky but how do i do this ?

Find the .bat file in the expanded americas folder, test it first, double click and the mod should launch provided everything is installed correctly, If so right click the .bat and choose 'create shortcut' drag this onto your desktop and off you go.