Thread: Missing units?

Default Missing units?

I recently downloaded the mod, and have been having a blast . However, for some reason, there seems to be a sever lack of expected units. Basically all of my American options are Spanish soldiers, some of the only exception being the standard line infantry unit and the Continental Marines. There also seems to be a lack of many of the British units (including my beloved 43rd!), and there are no Hessian units.

Is there something I missed when downloading this mod?

Thanks

P.S. I think it is necessary to explain that I have only played battles, no campaign yet. I'd think they should be available for that though?

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Missing units?

Quote Originally Posted by 43rdFoot View Post
    I recently downloaded the mod, and have been having a blast . However, for some reason, there seems to be a sever lack of expected units. Basically all of my American options are Spanish soldiers, some of the only exception being the standard line infantry unit and the Continental Marines. There also seems to be a lack of many of the British units (including my beloved 43rd!), and there are no Hessian units.

Is there something I missed when downloading this mod?

Thanks

P.S. I think it is necessary to explain that I have only played battles, no campaign yet. I'd think they should be available for that though?
    All of the units are available in "early" era only, remember this mod is based on 1775-1783 timeframe, go check and report back, you will see them all there!
    The same in campaign game the units will be recruitable in there regions based of historical accuracy!!

Default Re: Missing units?

That makes sense. I feel a little silly for not checking the "early" section.

Thanks!