Thread: Installation 3.0 Part 2 Trouble

Default Installation 3.0 Part 2 Trouble

Does anybody have a separate link to Part 2 of version 3.0, because whenever I try to download it, it just reverts me back to where I just was, obviously not letting me install it. Thanks

and GREAT MOD!

Default Re: Installation 3.0 Part 2 Trouble

Link seems fine and download begins, are you getting to the choice of run or save?

Sorry, it ended up working, but now whenever it gets to the main page it crashes

Main page? If you mean the main menu post the last section of your log and I'll see if I can help...

OK, so basically this screen (the photo attached) pops up and then I go to the loading screen where you have the huge Aztec emblem and the book advert. Then while its loading it crashes and I return to the main page

Ok so, the last half dozen lines in your log (system.log.txt) say what? Usually problems are identified here.

Stevie G's Avatar Laetus

I have the same problem, i see the aztec logo and the book ad and the game crashes so what should i do? this is my dream mod so please help

Check you have part 2 installed correctly, you can look at the log.txt in the main folder for a clue as to the problem.

I had the same problem awhile back... downloading again for version 1.5 to see if the crash won't occur

part 2 of your mod is running at 14kb

have the exact same problem as the others... reaches the book ad screen and then crashes. I have other mods installed so I don't think the problem lies with my install
    Last edited by Eothese; December 07, 2009 at 02:38 PM.

Its 248 meg and I downloaded more than 14kb in 2 seconds, I would suggest that there is something wrong with your settings if you are unable to receive a full download. The crash at the splash screen can be easily identified as being due to not having part 2 correctly installed. This can be confirmed by checking the system.log.txt file in the main folder.

I installed it today and for some reason it ran fine... hmmm