Thread: TAR Menu Movie

Default TAR Menu Movie

Mod is great.
    I activate new menu movie but i cant see it in game? And where i can see it in data folder?
    Last edited by ilicgzns; October 29, 2009 at 02:19 PM.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: TAR Menu Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ilicgzns View Post
    Mod is great.
    I activate new menu movie but i cant see it in game? And where i can see it in data folder?
    If you look in the advanced options you will see enable/disable movie, enable obviously to see a clip from the patriot movie!!

Yes i do that and when i start game i see warpath menu movie instead of patriot clip.

Yes i do that and when i start game i see warpath menu movie instead of patriot clip.
    Hang on are you starting game via the American Flag icon?? and are you 100% that the Menu Movie is enabled?? cause there is no reason why it should not be there

Yea i do everything like u say.....Mod work perfect i just cant enable movie...i can change music but cant change movie....i re-download mod and reinstal mod and its same....I have in data foldet Imperiom Splender 2.1 maybe it is problem with beckground movie?

Yea i do everything like u say.....Mod work perfect i just cant enable movie...i can change music but cant change movie....i re-download mod and reinstal mod and its same....I have in data foldet Imperiom Splender 2.1 maybe it is problem with beckground movie?
    Ah!!! does IS 2.1 have movie?? if so this could be the problem as i only use the TAR mod, and no other mods

♔DARTH LEGO♔'s Avatar Vicarius

...the movie even stays activated for dmuc, no more dancing with hurons..... go mel go!!!