Thread: map of cities on the campaign map?

craziii's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default map of cities on the campaign map?

I get these missions from the oracle, but I have no idea where those cities are. I am fairly deep into my campaign. just got the Ionian mission, but I have no idea where those Ionian isles are. I also lost the western isles mission because I had no idea were those cities were.

a map would be of great help.
    fear is helluva drug
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    “The only rule that ever made sense to me I learned from a history, not an economics, professor at Wharton. "Fear," he used to say, "fear is the most valuable commodity in the universe." That blew me away. "Turn on the TV," he'd say. "What are you seeing? People selling their products? No. People selling the fear of you having to live without their products." freakin' A, was he right. Fear of aging, fear of loneliness, fear of poverty, fear of failure. Fear is the most basic emotion we have. Fear is primal. Fear sells.” WWZ

Have you had your daily dose of fear yet? craziii

The Spaniard's Avatar Civis

Default Re: map of cities on the campaign map?

I honestly had to look up the names of some of the cities online. You could use the toggle_fow command to see the whole map to get an idea of where those cities are. If you want a map here is one:

that was the first thing I tried but my console doesn't work. I am using a laptop to play this game on the go. do I have to do something before the ~ key can bring down the console?
    fear is helluva drug
    “The only rule that ever made sense to me I learned from a history, not an economics, professor at Wharton. "Fear," he used to say, "fear is the most valuable commodity in the universe." That blew me away. "Turn on the TV," he'd say. "What are you seeing? People selling their products? No. People selling the fear of you having to live without their products." freakin' A, was he right. Fear of aging, fear of loneliness, fear of poverty, fear of failure. Fear is the most basic emotion we have. Fear is primal. Fear sells.” WWZ

The Spaniard's Avatar Civis

No you don't, it might just be your laptop. I haven't had that problem before.

if console is just a matter of hitting the ~, damn, that means it is the symnaptics again. seems to be a problem with symnaptics + vista = dead console key. someone needs to give me a screen shot? please? pretty please? that is only if your campaign is that far along and got those cities under your rule.
    fear is helluva drug

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

As far as I remember this was the map we worked from.

Actually, I think all the place names were changed so this map might be useless.

Ah well, we never meant for it to be easy..
    Last edited by Halie Satanus; October 27, 2009 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by craziii View Post
    that was the first thing I tried but my console doesn't work. I am using a laptop to play this game on the go. do I have to do something before the ~ key can bring down the console?
    See this:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...32#post5218332

Quote Originally Posted by craziii View Post
    if console is just a matter of hitting the ~, damn, that means it is the symnaptics again. seems to be a problem with symnaptics + vista = dead console key. someone needs to give me a screen shot? please? pretty please? that is only if your campaign is that far along and got those cities under your rule.
    Sometimes other buttons open the panel like this one in my case :

²

And for MTW2, i have :

ω

Quote Originally Posted by florin80 View Post
    thanks alot, I got it working now thanks to the link.
    fear is helluva drug

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

Bash...