Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [SUBMOD] Minor Nations Unlocked

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Minor Nations Unlocked

Ok!

I've been trying to dabble into ETW modding for the first time to enable the US with the ESF editor program but the failier to save is a real set back, I'll work on it more today.

The editing goes fine until I start digging into xfering a starter city for the US to pop in and remove the 13 Colonies garrison there, then it refuses to save.

I'm using the editor linked on the OP of this thread http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=242353

Does anyone know of a more stable version of it that won't get borked trying to save more indepth changes?
    Last edited by Beastro; March 17, 2010 at 07:19 AM.

OK got the US to work on Grand Campaign.

Just use ESF editor 1.4.3 and make sure you only save when you've done everything you want to or else you get .framework errors trying to save a second time or more.

Ok dammit, about 12 turns in the game starts to CTD when I try to bring up the management window of all the regions I started the game off with.....

Ok got it fixed: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=272139

Crazy work around, bloody CA not releasing a SDK and forcing us to use such measures....

Hi all,

I was wondering, has the startpos already been modified to use with 1.69? With my last French campaign with 1.68, the startpos was outdated, which for example prevented me from recruiting the Deux-Ponts in Alsace-Lorraine region.

Thanks for your efforts,

Atlantis

how do you install?

I hope it can work with TROM1.7x!

Atvor's Avatar Laetus

i have a problem with this one. its installed ok and is working yet all the unlocked factions crash after i try ending my first turn. when selecting them to play the text box where there is normally a description of the faction it instead says 'not playable'. the only newly unlocked faction that has text and i would assume actually works is the Mughals. is there anyway to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by Atvor View Post
    i have a problem with this one. its installed ok and is working yet all the unlocked factions crash after i try ending my first turn. when selecting them to play the text box where there is normally a description of the faction it instead says 'not playable'. the only newly unlocked faction that has text and i would assume actually works is the Mughals. is there anyway to fix this?
    Because it's not compatible with TROM 1.7X yet.

Atvor's Avatar Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by rostov View Post
    Because it's not compatible with TROM 1.7X yet.
    oh right so this one is only compatible with 1.6. well this really sucks i guess i'll have to put off my plan for georgia to conger the world for a while

thanks anyway for clearing that up for me.

roastbeef's Avatar Foederatus

Any chances for porting it to 1.7 FINAL version ?

Quote Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post
    Any chances for porting it to 1.7 FINAL version ?
    I think it is impossible, none of those credits focus on this MOD.

wilpuri's Avatar It Gets Worse.

Quote Originally Posted by rostov View Post
    I think it is impossible, none of those credits focus on this MOD.
    I haven't played a TW game in YEARS until I quite recently realised I could get them for my mac. But the vanilla versions only seem to be getting worse with each game. So, I've battled my way into figuring out mods. And now you tell me I can't unlock all factions with this mod?
    The common culture of a tribe is a sign of its inner cohesion. But tribes are vanishing from the modern world, as are all forms of traditional society. Customs, practices, festivals, rituals and beliefs have acquired a flut and half-hearted quality which reflects our nomadic and rootless existence, predicated as we are on the global air-waves.

ROGER SCRUTON, Modern Culture

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12