Page 1 of 277 12345678910112651101 ... LastLast

Thread: KGCM 4.2 Epic Hotseat - Completed. Winner - Grislok(Turks)

Default KGCM 4.2 Epic Hotseat - Completed. Winner - Grislok(Turks)

Ok boys, here we go. You all are familiar with KGCM hotseating so I'll keep it relatively brief here.

Rules:

1) Turns must be posted within 24 hours of the previous turn. Failure to do so multiple times will result in the player being terminated from the hotseat. I will be fairly lenient here on most occasions since it does happen to all of us, myself included, but repetitive tardiness is not acceptable and will slow down the pace of the game even more than it will be with 9 players. If you miss the deadline, the admin will skip your turn and move on.

2) All human v human battles must be autoresolved. You must also provide two screenshots for each battle. One showing the pre-battle statistics and odds, and one showing the autoresolved final vote. Failure to do so will result in the player having to play their turn again and providing new screenshots. Screenshots should show campaign map background to ensure that the screenshot was not meticulously photo-shopped fraud.

3) No reloading saves if you don't like the result. There is no way to enforce this. I trust all of you guys to stick to the honor code on this one. Any player suspected of reloading saves will be terminated as well.

4) All defeated armies must remain frozen on the following turn. People who go later in the turn cycle lose movement points on their armies for retreating, while people who go earlier do no suffer this penalty. Therefore, to make it fair, ALL defeated armies and navies need to remain frozen for one turn after a defeat, despite if they have movement points available or not.

5) Turn of Respect for defeated armies and navies. This rule applies to forces frozen as according to the guidelines in Rule 4, above.

6) No surrounding armies so that they have no avenue of escape in order to magically vaporize hundreds of survivors

7) Ships may be attacked in ports. However, there is a 1 turn siege period before you may attack ships in port. Ships cannot leave a port that is blockaded without defeating the blockading fleets

In case of a player dropping out or being kicked out, we will look for a substitution within 24 hours. If we can't find one we will turn the faction over to AI control.

All in all, pretty basic stuff. I hope we can all agree to these rules.

Turn Order and Player List:

1. HRE- zerosliver
    2. Spain- Celtibero Mencey
    3. Sicily- Oddsworm
    4. Milan- Mordrorru
    5. Turks- Grislok
    6. Denmark- Decimator22
    7. Poland- Incontinenta Buttox
    8. England- Visorslash

MAP UPDATES

Turn 10

Turn 20

Turn 30

Turn 40

Turn 50

Turn 60

Turn 70

Turn 80

Turn 90

Turn 100
    Last edited by Incontinenta Buttox; March 11, 2011 at 07:51 AM.

Default Re: KGCM 4.2 Epic Hotseat

Yay! (1st post ftw)

your up zero

Sorry, my grandfather passed away. I will go out of town until 30 Oct. Just pass my turn, i will continue play when i get back if i still can play ^^

I'm really sorry to hear that. We've all been there before and know how terrible that is. Best wishes to you and your family in this hour.

Fortunately (for lack of a better word), you do have the 8th turn in the sequence, so you will probably get back in time. Thanks for the heads up though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ak1980 View Post
    Sorry, my grandfather passed away. I will go out of town until 30 Oct. Just pass my turn, i will continue play when i get back if i still can play ^^
    I'm sorry to hear that, I wish you good times ahead in these dark events.

I'm also sorry for the fact that i didn't have time for my turn yet, school just started again and I had loads of Spanish homework. Mierda!

I will play my turn now

Der Kaiser has stripped all kings of the kingdoms of the Holy Roman Empire of their power, the Kaiser has centralised his rule and united the german empire under one banner.
    Using this new kind of government, he immediatly made sure the military at our borders were strengthened and ordered te construction of mines to strengthen our economy.
    Diplomats have been send to strengthen ur relations with our neighbours, it was stupid to see how those little fiefs demolished our relations with them.
    Great times are ahead for the german people.

Spain is up!

THARN's Avatar Senator

Salute! all.
    Looking forward to a deep, long lasting, fun game.
    Sicily up.

wow lightening speed! I like it. Let's keep this pace up, lol

Koljan's Avatar Senator

Milanski

Bologna was given to the Milanese by the wise Kaiser. A diplomat is on his way north to Switzerland to discuss future relations.

Wales up.

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Artifex

Hey guys. Sorry, had a bunch of homework today. Shall have my save up after school tomorrow (14 hours approx.). Damn school; sorry again.

Incontinenta Buttox's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Is this going to be a regular occurance Reece? Because if you can't even manage to post your first turn in time, it doesn't exactly fill me with confidence in you for the future.
    Last edited by Incontinenta Buttox; October 27, 2009 at 09:46 AM.

Koljan's Avatar Senator

technically he still has time i think.

by his estimates, he will be 3-4 hours past the deadline. He did give us a heads up, but reece, if you have 5 minutes somewhere in the day please try to get the save up.

Either way, we may still be waiting for AK1980 until Oct 30. I don't know how to skip over his turn without setting his password because I realized after playing my turn that I never set an admin password.....

I've been looking to see if we can set one mid-game or not. So far no luck.

Incontinenta Buttox's Avatar Protector Domesticus

It's all gone pear-shaped.

Pwf, You will just have to act as regent for him when the time comes and play his turn, and set a password for him.

However a lack of an admin password could become a problem if anyone drops out in the future.
    Last edited by Incontinenta Buttox; October 27, 2009 at 10:41 AM.

Koljan's Avatar Senator

might be a good idea to restart w/ admin pass while we didnt get out of turn #1.

Ya I'm gonna do that. I'm sorry guys I completely spaced on the admin password this is my first hotseat that I've actually hosted, despite playing in many before.

Here we go again, with the admin set. Zero, your turn.

Hopefully this works this time. Let me know if there are any problems. Again, sorry guys. At least we caught this early.
    Last edited by pwf224; October 27, 2009 at 03:17 PM.

Der kaiser bla bla, great times ahead bla bla,
    Spain up, bla bla... bla

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Incontinenta Buttox View Post
    Is this going to be a regular occurance Reece?
    Not at all.